Cherry Pop

Warning: viewer discretion is advised. This chapter contains violence, strong language and sexual matter.

Started: August 30, 2021

Finished: September 5, 2021

Scott was busy fixing one of the lights that had turned off for a second, so I took my chance to rip the towel off. He turned around again and his jaw opened wide. "Nataliea!" I giggled and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"That swimsuit you picked out, it's from grade 7 and definitely doesn't fit, so I decided to wear nothing." Scott slowly closer to me, still flabbergasted at me standing here in front of him naked. "So why don't you join me in the pool." I asked before jumping in and feeling the wave of water surround me. When I popped back up Scott had already shaken his shorts off and was getting ready to jump in. He moved too fast before I could see anything, leaving me asking many questions. How big is it? Will he actually pop my cherry tonight? Am I ok with it being small?

My thoughts were interrupted when Scott came up behind me and dunked my head underwater. I tired pulling myself up but his strong hand kept me under. So I pretended to stop breathing in hopes that he would pull me up.

I stopped swinging my arms and legs and froxe in place. His hand immediately moved off my head and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me onto the ledge. Scott was about to lay me down and start cpr but I opened my eyes and began giggling. He backed up shocked that I wasn't dead and laughed with me.

"Your scared me!" I leaped in the pool smiling at his reaction. "Don't do that again!" I splashed some water at him just for a little fun. Scott gasped that I would do such a thing, but then he splashed me back. We went on for a while splashing each other until I couldn't see or breath from using all my energy to push a huge wave into him. Scott went under and popped back up behind me.

"I'm having so much fun with you." I turned myself around and smiled at him. "Me too." Scott moved closer to me, his eyes darting from my bare shoulders to my eyes. His hands rested on my cheeks, as we pulled in closer. I closed my eyes as his lips lightly touched mine. Scott ran his hands through my hair as we kissed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we pulled our bodies closer. Our lips synced together as one the more we kissed. His tounge begged for entrance as he pushed me against the pool wall. Scott's tounge pushed around in my mouth as while his hands moved down my back.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I mumbled through our pressed lips. Scott nibbled on my bottom lip before pulling away. When we opened our eyes, I could see so much last in his. We practically ran out of the pool and wrapped our towels around ourselves. Scott grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. He pushed me into the room, "stay here and don't move."

He came back with his clothes crumbled into a ball. Scott shut the door and threw his clothes by the bathroom door. We walked to each other, continuing the kissing as we slammed against the wall. He moaned as my towel began to slid down. His hands roamed around my body until they landed on my butt.

"Jump" He said moving his lips away from my face. I jumped and he grabbed a hold of me. My legs wrapped around me. The towel fell to my waist, exposing my chest. Scott began to kiss down my neck and stopped on my collar bone as I made slight squeal. "I found your sweet spot." He said looking directly at me before begging to suck on that spot. I moaned in pleasure.

Scott finished sukcing on my neck and moved us onto the bed. He slid his arms out my under me and whipped the towel off. I giggled shly as he smiled and my bare skin. His towel was still wrapped around his body, making me feel lonely. "I don't want to be naked by myself."

Scott bent down, kissing my neck, lightly sucking in some spots. I grabbed a corner of the towel and pulled it off as he stood straight again. Scott stood before me, bare naked as well. "Eyes up here." He said as my eyes scanned his body making their way to his legs.