Birthday Suprise

Warning: viewer discretion is advised. This contains violence, strong language and sexual matter.

Started: August 13, 2021

Finished: August 21, 2021

My birthday is in 1 day and I'm still upset that I'll be meeting my husband soon. They can't do this to me, this man could be terrible. He could be a killer for all I know. Maybe that's a good thing, he'll kill me and I won't have to deal with this stupid arrangement. I wonder if he knows about this. What if he's happy to be married so soon, cause I'm sure not.

That night Caleb held me while I cried into his chest. The males don't have to worry so much about this because they only have to fight for their country. Dad believes that women should be married quickly and get to work being a housewife fast. I find that very offensive since he doesn't even do anything at home. People do everything for him and it's sick.

I've been in the garden all morning just working away to plant everything. The landscaper, Mr.Cooper, dad hired years ago likes to help me sometimes. He's getting close to retirement age so it's harder for him to bend down and help.

"Liea, do you mind helping me?" He said trying to lift a bucket of water over to the new garden. Last week we began digging holes for some more fruit so that's been our main focus.

I lifted the bucket and carried it over to the holes. Mr. Cooper carried his little stool over and sat down beside me. We both planted seeds watered them and buried the holes up. "Nataliea, your such a good girl." I smiled as I helped pull him off his stool.

"Oh, I don't know how much longer I can do this." He said wrapping his arm around mine to keep balanced. "Mr.Copper, you've been working for years. It's perfectly reasonable to retire." He smiled as we took the bucket back to the garden shed.

Mr.Copper laid down on the hammock we put up by the shed. I've taken many naps here after a long day of gardening. "Nataliea, come here." He motioned for me to walk over. I pulled up one of the wooden wick chairs.

"Since I'll be retiring soon. My son will be taking my job." I believe that I've met his sin before, but I think that was when I was really young. "Next week on Tuesday I'm having my retirement party, more like a get-together."

"I'll be there," I said smiling at him and holding his hand in mine. I got up and let him sleep. He's been doing this job for years and deserves a break. Besides, I could use some time alone in this beautiful garden.

__

Today is the day. I'm finally going to get my own car. I woke up early, slipped on my white jeans, brown and white checkered crop top. My blue very thin jacket was thrown onto my desk chair from last night. When I was told about getting a husband. The white purse Caleb gave me for an early present last night was hanging on the back of the chair.

The house was quiet like it always is, so I swiftly headed to the kitchen. The staff knows that I like to make my own breakfast, and they're perfectly fine with that. Makes their job slightly easier. My favorite thing to make is sunnyside eggs, with bacon and a glass of orange juice mixed with gingerale. Griffin thinks it's stupid how I eat almost the same thing every morning. I told him when I find someone I like, I stick with it. He rolled his eyes and walked away mumbling something about how childish I am.

Griffin doesn't understand me. He feels as if people should try new things even if they don't like it. For example he didn't want to begin fighting but dad forced him and he grew into the fighting. My personal belief is that people should try new things once in while but if its too much out of their comfort zone, to just do what you want. Dad forces his children to do many things they don't particularly want to do.