𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"You have to teach me everything you know!" Ashlyn explained with wide eyes, just finding out she got the lead and latched onto Nova immediately

"I'll teach you everything I know!" Nova hollered, the pair giving a clique squeal and wrapping each other in a hug, "Okay, okay, I'm gonna find all my notes from the play when I get home."

Ashlyn grinned again as Nova let her go, walking over toward EJ and punching him gently in the shoulder, "You look like him."

"Like Gaston?" EJ grinned down at her, earning a nod, "Is it a compliment?"

"Please, Gaston was my very first childhood crush, that is the biggest compliment." Nova reassured with a cheeky smile, "Wanna go get some pizza before you take me home and make sure all the childproof cabinets are locked and all the sharp objected are put away?"

"Of course." EJ spoke causally, grabbing his bag and throwing a arm over Novas shoulders, "I could just stay the night."

Nova gave a look of disbelief, "You stayed the night a few days ago and I woke up to you putting bubble wrap around me. Not gonna happen."

"Is that Nini?" Kourtney gasped as she looked over at Ricky on the phone. When he faced the phone to her, the booth of drama kids all hollered their hellos her way.

"EJ, what is this?" Nova asked, watching him take the straw out of her drink.

"Don't want you to choke." he gave her a silly expression, "That would be a nightmare."

"You guys are literally my goals." Carlos was suddenly gapping at them, earning uncomfortable looked from the pair across the table. Nova removed her hand off EJ's arm with a clear of his throat as he took his arm off her shoulders.

"Pizza tonight for the worlds best kiddos!" Big Red's mom grinned as she walked over with two dishes of pepperoni, "Don't forget to tip your waitress."

"Mom!" Big Red gave her a flustered expression.

"You love me and you know it." she gave a pop of her hip and walked off.

Nova gave a soft smile and glanced Big Reds way, "You're mom seems so supportive."

"Oh, yeah. She's the best." he grinned, ears red. Nova nodded, a smile on her face that said she'd been jealous but not in a way she wanted to ruin everything for him. Nova still was yet to talk to her mom, no matter how many ignored messages she was send. She always was so close, and then she saw her and turned away. EJ caught her lost in though, touching Novas thigh to bring her back.

"Neeners, we miss you so much." Kourtney explained as she took Rickys phone and walked off a bit.

"Nova." Big Red suddenly spoke with wide eyes, "I have all this planned out for you. All the right buttons, sorta like a blueprint."