𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"Perhaps a dress? Blue? Green? Red? Purple? Yellow? Orange? Pink?" Nova began to list on, saying her lines before pretending to fall asleep, head dropping as dramatic snores escaped her throat

"Perhaps a dress? Blue? Green? Red? Purple? Yellow? Orange? Pink?" Nova began to list on, saying her lines before pretending to fall asleep, head dropping as dramatic snores escaped her throat. The audience laughed.

Ashlyn touched the side of the wardrobe. "Miss-"

"Oh!" Nova yelled as she opened her eyes wide, hands from the inside began to throw the clothes around. "Reds! Greens! Silk! Fleas!"

Ashlyn followed her as she began to twirl away. "Wait! How would I know-"

She was cut off by Nova doing yet another loud snort, head dropping as she fell backwards. Being so close to the side the the curtain, EJ and Ricky caught her. The audience clapped for the scene, Novas face lighting up as she was pulled from the stage as much as possible.

The search for the harness had everyone panicking, searching high and low as loud chatter escaped from backstage. Miss Jenn was pacing badly, "No, no, no, this can't be happening."

"It was here!" Natalie exclaimed.

"We'll find it." Nova promised with a nod of her head.

"What else can I use?" Ricky turned to Miss Jenn.

"Oh for heaven sakes! Can't you just jump off something high?" Miss Jenn yelled at him. Everyone froze completely, a string of gasps in disbelief flooding the crowd. Nova held herself back from a glare, putting a hand on Ricky's back with a small rub. "Nope. Forget I said that."

It was clear no one would, all looking at her in compete disbelief and hurt.

"I will be not here." Miss Jenn breathed out as she hurried away. The search began again.

"I knew something would go wrong!" Ricky huffed.

"All of you! Stop it!" Ninis voice had them all halting once again. "Richard, let's just spin you around without the harness and you can toss the mask into the wings. Okay? Just like rehearsal."

"Right! Which I never got right once." Ricky huffed her way. "And now i'm suppose to do it with one hand."

Nini rose her hands with a shrug.

"Sorry. Second acts haven't traditionally been my strong suit." Ricky apologized with a sigh.

Nini shrugged. "Well, first time for everything, right?"

"Nova and I can spin the table." EJ suggested, his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah." Nova agreed with.

"I can throw snow!" Carlos suggested.

"And i'll catch your mask." Nini promised.

"Hello, Nova." Kim greeted her daughter after the show, approaching her slowly.

Nova blinked. "Hi, mom."

Alaric stood with his daughter, holding her flowers he'd gotten her.

Kim nodded. "You did nicely."