𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"If you ruin this for me I will have a meltdown

"If you ruin this for me I will have a meltdown." EJ spoke through a smile as if he wasn't talking, standing next to Nova as Miss Jenn went down the line deciding who should audition with each character.

"What? Like you did when they didn't have your foot size in the new Nikes?" Nova whispered back in disbelief, "What have I ever ruined for you? You wouldn't have even gotten into theater if it wasn't for me."

"Aside from my freedom and love life? Nothing, I guess." he spoke back, their whispers slowly getting louder as Ashlyn gave a panicked look as Miss Jenn got closer down the line.

"I didn't control your freedom, you imbecile. Maybe if you didn't flirt with girls every chance you got, I would have trusted you more." Nova snapped back quickly, eyeing Miss Jenn who was getting closer to the pair, "And sorry I ruined your love life. They say that happens when you have one ex superior over the rest."

"You've got to be-" EJ began before Miss Jenn stopped infront of him, his look of disbelief turning into a bright smile.

"Give him the Troy stuff. Who are we kidding?" Miss Jenn asked as Carlos agreed, digging in the scripts.

Nova grinned as Miss Jenn scanned her over, "Very charming, beautiful smile, the need to break out of your shell but constantly feel pulled back. Am I close?"

"You've got it in the bag." Nova smiled back at her as Miss Jenn looked back at Carlos, the pair giving a nod.

"The perfect Ryan." the blonde woman gushed. Novas face fell immediately at her words. EJ snorted at the sight of Novas face, getting her pinky dug into his ribs.

"Ryan?" Nova asked as Carlos gave her the script, "I'm all for breaking gender norms but I don't think i'm a Ryan."

"Oh, sweetie, you remind me so much of him." Miss Jenn gushed with a hand on her heart. Nova gave a forced smile back as the pair moved down to Nini, EJ got stabbed in the ribs with Novas pinkie once again.

"And how about we have you read for... Kelsi?" Miss Jenn asked Nini, who stood small and nervous. Nova glanced over when silent took over, raising her eyebrows. She looked past Nova to EJ, having the girl stare forward again and keep her mouth shut.

"Gabriella." Nini corrected Miss Jenn, getting a shocked look from down the line, "I want to audition for Gabriella."

"We've going to preform so well together." Seb gushed as he ran to Novas side. Her back was turned, when he made it to her side he saw her eyes were puffy and she was whipping her face, "Oh no. If you really don't want to audition for Ryan we can-"

"No, Ryan is my favorite character." Nova shook her head and whipped her eyes, keeping her back turned, "I'm sorry, Seb. I'll be ready in just a second."

Seb hugged her tightly as Nova hugged him back, "You know what makes me feel better after a sad day?"

"What?" Nova asked, whipping her face once more and taking deep breaths to control herself.