𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Oh my god, I wanna kick their-" Nova began, watching North Highs video, EJ's hand clasping over her mouth

"Oh my gosh, that's what's her name? Lily! From our audition." Seb looked up at them with wide eyes, "She isn't just co-directing their show, she's starring in it."

"You mean perfect-pitch, looks-like-an-actual-Disney-Princess, super-fan girl/mean girl Lily?" Ashlyn asked, pacing around in a panic.

"You know what? I could possibly get on light crew with North High." Nova suggested as she looked around, "They let me up on the lights, they put her center stage for her big opening-"

"They have you arrested and put in jail." Nini nodded alongside her, rubbing her shoulders, "Let's maybe keep Nova far away from North High."

"I second that." EJ nodded, taking Nini's place in rubbing her back.

"Thank you all for coming so quickly on a Saturday." Miss Jenn announced as she walked into the auditorium, their heads whipping her way, "Or most of you all. We're missing a teapot and a village idiot."

"I think they're at the pizza place." Ricky announced with a nod.

"Kourtney texted in the group." Seb agreed, suddenly getting a string of wide eyed looks his way, "They said they couldn't get anyone to cover their shifts."

"Oh, I didn't see that text." Miss Jenn frowned as she looked at her phone.

"Ugh, reach your texting limit, Miss Jenn? Staying up late texting single Batchalors? I like your style." Nova snapped her fingers with a wink her way.

"I meant the group chat with me and EJ." Seb corrected himself with a cheeky smile, looking back at the Caswell boy.

"Well, back for the matter at hand. I can tell from your solemn faces you've all seen the video." Miss Jenn spoke with a sigh, ended her hesitant words. A wave of "yeahs" and huffs went through the small group of drama students.

"It's incredible. Even I have no notes." Carlos threw his hands up in disbelief.

"Could use better lighting." Nova crossed her legs.

"I think their Lumiere is an actual French exchange student." Ricky added in, clearly what stuck out most to him.

"Miss Jenn, how are we suppose to beat North at the Menkies if they're churning out this a second after changing their musical? It's like-" Ashlyn frowned as she began to explain while the rest of them did the same, unaware of giving North High way too many complements.

"Wildcats! Take heart." Miss Jenn clapped her hands to bring them all back, "North High is clearly focusing on bells and whistles. Impressive. But distracting. All we need is-"

"Friendship?" Seb suggested.

"No, Seb." the woman shook her head.

Nova snapped her fingers with a grin, "A baseball bat."