17 • Meeting the Inlaws

Natasha introduces Steve to Alexei, Melina and Yelena. Fluff. Light adult content. #steveisnotavirgin

Steve had always been good with parents. When he picked up his first and only date ever for the middle school winter formal, he'd charmed them despite only being five foot nothing at the time. Though his date ended up pouring water on him when he tried to kiss her.

Bucky's parents had loved him like their own. Winnifred had made sure to get him fed and invite him to sleep over when his mom would work nights.

This time though, this felt different. Natasha had woke him up at the ass crack of dawn on a Sunday morning.

--- --- --- --- ---

"Steve. Wake up!" Natasha tugs at his arm in an effort to rise him from sleep.

"What's wrong! are you ok?" Steve shoots up from the bed.

"No nothing is ok. Melina is demanding that I come home for Alexei's birthday,"

"When do they want you there?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Ok lets start packing then."

"What? You want to come?"

"Of course Nat. They're your family." Natasha pulls Steve into a long kiss and climbs into his lap.

--- --- --- --- ---

Of course that was yesterday morning, and now only an hour away, Steve is nervous. He thinks it is justified by the circumstances that he is so anxious. They are all assassins after all. He had met Yelena months ago, while still on the run with Natasha and Sam. They had gotten along nicely, both teasing Natasha for things they found adorable about her. For instance how she can't sit still for more than a minute or feels the need to kick back and put her feet up on any piece of furniture in front of her.

"Steve you're shaking. I can practically feel you vibrating the car with your leg bouncing up and down like that," Natasha laughs at him from the drivers seat.

"I'm sorry," He pauses, "What will he think of me?"

"Alexei? He'll probably kiss your feet or something." Steve tilts his head in confusion.

"Oh he idolizes you, makes up stories about fighting you. He'll probably want to spar, don't let him win it won't help his ego; I swear it's worse than Tony's.

"And do they know that were you know-" Steve didn't know that exact word for what they were. Dating? No. In love. Yes. Screwing? Oh definitely, every night, and Natasha likes to brag about how good it is.

"That were together? No. Only Yelena does." Natasha informs.

Steve reaches over the center console to grab for Natasha free hand, that is resting on her thigh. Natasha smiles, when he brings her hand to his lips, to kiss each knuckle once.

"So are we going to tell them or let them catch on?" Steve asks. Natasha smiles.

--- --- --- --- ---

Natasha parks across the street from the house she spent the best part of her childhood in. As a make up gift, Tony had bought the house out from the family that had been living there (He promised they would be compensated greatly). Natasha had then contacted her family in Russia, and offered them another chance at normalcy.

Steve gets both of their bags from the trunk, and Natasha runs up to the door, and knocks. He smiles as he watches Melina open the door and pull Natasha into a hug. Steve follows Nat up to the front the door, and introduces himself to Melina, when he goes for a hand shake, she pulls him into a hug.