Chapter 6

(The oc's got out of the town hall)

Twistar: Hey, sorry about that the mayor didn't invited you, but if he said it's only for dead people then who can blame him, am I right?

Generous: (A bit shocked) Yeah.... I guess.....

Thunder: GC, I know you wanted to see the musical number but-

Generous: It's not only that, but also that goat we saw there, Zion.

Evelyn: Yeah, what about him?

Generous: Well, he just said not to trust Mr. Bachmann. He didn't really sound crazy to me.

Thunder: Don't listen to him, didn't you hear Mr. Bachmann? Zion is criminally insane, he probably said that to fool you.

Generous: I guess you're right. (Thinks for a moment) Hey, how about we go and try to talk again with Mr. Bonedole?

Catherine: I agree we haven't finished with him yet.

(Later, Mr. Bachman's crew were with the skeleton guy, the dead bird guy, the dead porcupine toon, Duchess Remington, Bonejags and Chloe)

Dead bird guy: That's good Willa but please show more horror in your eyes like something is about to get right at you.

Willa: (Widens her eyes and does a pose as if something was getting near her)

Duchess Remington: Bravo! That's a good one.

(The oc's pass by and spot them)

Generous: Oh hey there, how's it going?

Bonejags: We're just helping these guys practice their expressions and poses for the music number.

Skeleton guy: (To Kenley) Kenley you look like a curious child rather than a terrified mantis.

Kenley: I try okay? It's not my fault Mr. Bachmann is "too busy" to help us!

Dead bird guy: He does have a point Afred.

Afred: Remind me to have a talk with the mayor about this, Lucious.

Bong: Oh, good luck with your practice.

Hannah: (Whispers to the others) By the way, they won't be at the musical number because the mayor told them it's only for dead people.

Dead porcupine toon: WHAT?! That's not fair!!!!

Lucious: I know Kevin.

Generous: (Sighs) It's okay, I haven't fully get used to in here anyway.

(Then Chessy appears)

Chessy: How rude of him. You know, I haven't been this choked up... since I got a fish bone caught in my throat! Huh?

(The dead guys except from Duchess, Bonejags, Gabe and Chloe glared at her)

Chessy: So are you guys undead or completely dead? Hey, Valeria, nice hat. Is the same one? Whoa, Neil, keep working on those muscles. And Gabe cute as always.

Duchess Remington: Chessy! (Picks her up and pets her) My sweet, sweet baby. You're finally here!!! Were you out of town chasing mice?

Tia: Ugh, I still can't understand what she sees in her.

Generous: Are you talking about the fact that she's a liar?

Lucious: Well, she is. Mr. Bachmann told us not to listen to her.

Jason: And yet, Chloe, Duchess and Bonejags still approach her.

Felix: You forgot Gabe, Jason. I tried telling him not to listen to her, but he keeps approaching her.