Chapter 2

(Soon Travis Bonedole was inside a train on his way to Washington with the oc's sitting across him)

Travis Bonedole: (Looks outside the window) What a wonderful view! The Rocky Mountains, the legendary place of the gold prospectors!

Thunder: Yeah, wonderful! Can you tell us now, what kind of crazy stunt you drag us into?

Travis Bonedole: Well, I trust you with a mission based on your abilities. And I'm sure that you'll do it with courage. And it seems that it wasn't hard to convince you.

Generous: It's actually good for me to help others. I even missed my portal spell practice for this.

Thunder: Yeah, at least I'll take a break from companying Maddie in another week on the cinematic festival!!!!!!! Something I honestly, wanted to avoid. I love her but these awful films drove me crazy!!!!! That's why I had no other option but to leave! But now, I want you to tell us what this is all about!

Travis Bonedole: Right on! As I was saying these are the places of legendary gold. In here, people hoped to have fortune and most of them did it. Every time they discover some gold a town is born within a minute to which they quickly abandon once the last piece of gold was running out. So, it turned into a ghost town.

Catherine: And what kind of job you want us to do?

Travis Bonedole: Lots of people claim they've seen ghosts in here. I want you to go there and prove if the town has ghosts or not.

Delilah: I don't understand. You're a paranormal expert, can't you do it yourself?

Travis Bonedole: Unfortunately, I have an important mission in Washington about a haunted house and I can't miss it. That's why I'm looking up to you to do this for me.

Delilah: Oh...

Travis Bonedole: Anyway, (Gives Generous a card) here's my phone number so after you explore the town and find any evidence or not call me and let me know.

Generous: Alright Mr. Bonedole.

Travis Bonedole: Great, now you're all ready to go to the Golden Valley.

Silver: Golden Valley?

Bong: What's that?

Travis Bonedole: It's the town that you need to investigate. Also hold these. (Gives them pillows)

Generous: Um... Thanks?

Thunder: Why do we need the pillows for?

Travis Bonedole: (Opens one of the train's doors) The answer is simple.... The train never stops at Golden Valley.

Thunder: Wait, what?!

Travis Bonedole: Good luck! (Pushes them out of the train)

Thunder: Wait!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!

(The oc's fell into multiple rocks before they fall to the ground and stop. The oc girls and Terence were fine but Thunder hurt himself)

Thunder: Ow, why me?!

Generous: (Gets up and spots a sign saying "Golden Valley") Looks like we arrived at our destination.

Clara: (Reads the sign) "Residents -135"?

Thunder: What is that supposed to mean?

??????????: You'll soon find out, strangers.

Generous: W-who said that?

??????????: It was me!

(The oc's turned around and saw a grayish purple cat with light and dark purple stripes and markings, yellow eyes and wearing a dark blue top hat with a hot pink stripe and a hot pink bow tie)