Jude Bellingham - calm love

this one is really short but sweet,🦦
disappointing, i know(sorry)

the soft music that played came out through the speakers underneath the tv that displayed the album cover of the song

album cover of the song.
the small sources of light from the flames was making the room smell like sweet vanilla and a sense of calm.
the weight of his body was pushing me down into the couch lightly without it being uncomfortable.

the side of his face was lightly pressed against my boob pushing his cheek up making him look a little funny. one of his hands was rested my my neck and the other wrapped around my torso. our legs were tangled together underneath the the blanket that trapped the warm air to not expose us to the cold fall weather outside the walls of my home that had made its way inside because of an open window.

the warm air that escaped his mouth in a slow rythme brushed over my covered chest.
i found myself scratching my nails lightly over his bare back in a slow pace. down his back under the blanket and up again over his bare shoulders and neck on repeat. i let my hands rest from moving, placing them by his neck. my eyes felt heavy, threatening to fall closed. i let the calm darkness take over the before vivid sight of my living room.

Judes body moved around a little but it didn't disturb me as i kept my eyes closed. he might have felt uncomfortable and needed to move or something else. whatever it was, i didn't bother me who was closing up on the edge of falling asleep.

Judes warm fingertips brushed over my collarbones onto my chest dancing over my tanned skin. moving down over my right boob he slipped his hand down to lay it by my side.

"y/n" he said, his voice a little muffled by his face being scrunched up.
"hmm" i hummed with opening my mouth, just to make sure he knew i was listening.
"if it's uncomfortable when i lay like this you can tell me you know," i let my eyes open into small slits just to see what he was doing.
"i know" i laughed back as my hands drew down and up again on his warm back.
"good, i'm just making sure" he explained, his head still laying on my chest but he tilted his head to reveal his face more to me.

his facial expression was innocent and calm, eyes closed with a smile that was barley visible if you only took a quick look.
his skin was soft and his dark eyelashes were perfectly casting a shadow underneath them onto his cheeks.

without a second thought i let my hand place itself on his jawline, i moved my head down and pressed my lips against his forehead. i stayed like that for a moment. from Jude came a quiet humming noise in satisfaction before i let myself rest my head back on the pillows.

"i love you"