Jude Bellingham - "go to sleep"

i feel bad for not updating yesterday so this is just a short and not to good one while i'm working on a couple new ones that i will be posting on here hopefully as soon as possible. also big thanks for all the reads and votes it means a lot❤️

i shuffled around in Judes grip while we stayed under the covers as the movie just ended.
"Jude" i whispered looking at his face that seemed to be fast asleep, his eyes closed and his breathing was slow like it usually was when he slept. i unwrapped his arms from around me to place them in a new comfortable position on the bedding so that i could get up. i quickly grabbed my phone and reached for the remote once i was standing beside the bed.
the room went pitch black since the only light that had been on was from the TV.
i grabbed my phone tiptoeing my way out of the room and reached out at the cold door handle. i pulled the door towards me as it made a small sound that mad me cringe. i stopped in my tracks to listen for any sign that Jude woke up.
it was awfully quiet and i opened the door leaving it slightly open once i reached the darkness of outside my door.
i tiptoed quickly over the cold wooden floor as i reached the bathroom and i grabbed the door handle.
i closed the door behind me locking it.
i grabbed my phone and my eyes locked with the lock-screen and notification from earlier.

it was pretty late and Jude had fallen asleep after about half the movie we where watching

it was pretty late and Jude had fallen asleep after about half the movie we where watching. and even tho we were supposed to watch it together i wouldn't be mad at Jude for falling asleep, he had been up early and he had been on training so it was totally understandable that he fell asleep.
i did my business in bathroom and washed my hands. i grabbed my makeup remover and removed the the makeup that was still on my face from earlier on the day.
my eyes felt heavy and i just felt more tired over the second.
i splashed my face with the cold water which woke me up a little once i dabbed the fluffy white towel on my face.
i applied the moisturizer to my face and looked myself over in the mirror.
the t-shirt and the shorts was probably not the sexiest look but it worked well for bed
i reached behind my back unclasping my bra taking it off leaving it in the laundry bin.
i unlocked the door wrapping my fingers around the handle pushing the door open into the darkness. it was death quiet other then the sound of my feet lightly taping against the cold floor. i squeezed through the small space at my doorway and closed it behind me to not make any noise that would wake up Jude.
i stood still in my tracks holding my breath as i listened to hear if he was awake. just silence. great. i walked over to my bed opening the covers for me to slip inside. i decided to lay more on the side then to be all up in Jude since i didn't want to wake him up and he needs the sleep he gets. my back facing Jude i laid on my side as i reached over to place my phone on my nightstand and adjusted myself and my eyes began to feel heavy. my eyes where dropping and i felt how i was close to falling asleep but got interrupted by Jude moving around behind me. he moaned in annoyance and began reaching around him towards me patting the bed to feel after something. i felt as his hand traveled over my side taping gently and he moved closer behind me spooning me. his hot breath traveled down my revealed neck and his hands snaked around me making me shiver at the sudden warm touch.
"go to sleep Jude okay" i said in a low almost whisper as i put my hand on top of his rubbing my thumb over it.
"mmm i love you" he said in a raspy voice as he placed a extremely sloppy kiss on my neck.
"i love you to"i whispered and i felt him relax and after a little his slow breathing told me he was asleep again. i smiled like an idiot and i feel into my slumber slowly with Jude cuddling me.