Jude Bellingham - call me (part 1)

y'all i have school again so sorry for not updating and TY so much for all the reads and votes again!
last time i updated it had 3k
but now it has 5k so thank you babes!
i'll make sure to update as much as i can<3

y'all i have school again so sorry for not updating and TY so much for all the reads and votes again!last time i updated it had 3k but now it has 5k so thank you babes!i'll make sure to update as much as i can<3

i felt the loud banging noise in my head as i tried to stumble out though the masses of people to get away from the loud music. the ringing in my ears only added to the dizzy sight and i was just hoping i was close to the exit soon.
"excuse me,..oops,...sorry,...thank you," i mumbled as best as i could being careful not to bump into anyone.
quickly i turned my attention up around me as i kept walking to see the direction of the exit again but just in that moment that i felt myself collide with someone. thankfully i wasn't walking to fast so it didn't hurt or make me stumble but i quickly stepped back a step for my eyes to try to understand what happened.

"omg i'm so so sorry i didn't mean that" i explained as best as i could not letting the alcohol in my body get the best of me.
"your all good i should've looked where i was going myself."
the young man assured me. i was barely not understanding what he said neither what he looked like in the dark room with only some neon colored lights hitting the side of his face and part of his upper body making the black shirt appear pink in some parts.
"um okay i have to get going sorry about that again." i added squinting my eyes closed as a sharp pain hit my head like a fucking school bus. i rubbed my hand over my temple as i opened my eyes to navigate my way.
my focus went back to the unfamiliar boy from before once he stepped a little closer but still kept a friendly distance.
"is everything okay?" he questioned, i couldn't tell his facial expressions as my eyesight was getting blurrier and a ringing sound echoed though my head.
"yeah yeah.,um.. i...just have to get some air outside."
it came out more of a mumble and i mentality slapped myself because of the fact he probably wouldn't be able to tell what i even said.
"do you want me to help you?" i could tell he was actually slightly concerned and genuinely wanted to help but i didn't feel like getting help from a random guy at a party while i'm drunk and my friends are nowhere to be seen.
"no it's okay thank you tho." i tapped his shoulder slightly pressing a gentle smile before i moved by him getting closer to the exit finally.
i pressed the heavy wooden door open and the cold summer night air filled my lungs.
"uhghhg thank god" i moaned as i supported myself on the wall taking a few deep breath's as the headache faded away little by little.
to my surprise no one was outside, it was just me, myself and i plus the dark sky with all the stars.

my feet felt heavy once i stumbled over to a couch that was sat against the wall facing out from the balcony and to the nature that was lit up by the night light.
i leaned back against the cushions as my eyes wandered over the glittery lake in the distance.
i let my head fall back slightly once my eyes closed focusing on my breathing to get myself to in anyway get a bit sober or even think clear.
the sound of the music got a little bit louder for a second but faded away and a thud from the door closing was heard.
i didn't bother to look who it was since i would guess it was probably some random people who wanted to smoke outside.