Jude Bellingham - shot of confidence

*this one is literally ass, it's so bad
but whatever i feel like i can't just delete
it so here it is anyways :/*

the sounds of the 'certified lover boy' album beamed  through the walls in my room as i was trying to decide out of the different sneakers what would go best with my outfit

the sounds of the 'certified lover boy' album beamed  through the walls in my room as i was trying to decide out of the different sneakers what would go best with my outfit. nodding my head to the beat mumbling the melody singing some lyrics quietly to myself.
i stood up from where i just sat looking at myself in the mirror to make sure i looked good.
i grabbed the hairbrush next to me brushing through my hair and sprayed some of my favorite Valentino Donna born in Roma perfume and grabbed my small shoulder bag and rushed downstairs.(literally one of the best perfumes trust me)

as i jogged through the different rooms in my house causing my shoes to make it obvious my mom yelled out to me.
"y/n why are you rushing!" she said from the living room as i could hear only the tv and not anybody walking towards me.phew, i'm not about to die today.
"sorry, i'm just in a hurry i have to go and pick up Amanda like NOW." i grabbed the keys to my car and opened the front door ready to leave any second.
"okay be safe honey." i heard her say loud for me to hear.
"yeah love you" i said stepping outside into the summer night. did i lie? not really. i was going to pick up Amanda but we were in fact going to a party. and it's not that she didn't allow me but tomorrow i had to work so a hungover wasn't my best choice.

"okay okay do i look good?" Amanda said looking over her makeup as we where about to go into the house where the different colored lights could be seen through the windows

"you look hot asf just chill it'll be alright."
i stated with my hands supporting each side of her shoulders so she would look at me.
"okay then let's go"
we both got out of the car as the doors closed with a thud. as we got closer to the house the sound of people rambling and singing was heard. muffled noise from the speakers and the somehow dark lights lit outside the windows.

this party was pretty big. most of the people i knew in some way but some people where just others friends friends you know.
the vibe was good. i haven't been able to go to a party in a while because of my summer job but today i finally could and i was planning on making it worth it.

once we got through the masses of sweaty bodies to the kitchen only a few people stood around. we had a chat back and forth with the group of people we knew but moved in a little once we saw Becca and Milly come to the kitchen, their smiles beaming once we locked eyes.

"Hey you guys!" one of them said loudly for us to hear over the music.
"hey we're just getting some drinks, you guys want anything?" i asked as i turned to face them once the metallic cap on the Smirnoff ICE landed on the table hearing the little sound it made.
"no we're good, thanks though" Milly gave me a kind smile as she put a hand on my shoulder.
"guess who i saw sitting in the living room before we got in here..." Becca winked at me and took a sip from her drink slowly waiting for a response even tho we all already knew who it was.

Jude
him and i are not together.., but we are kinda in a talking stage i guess. We both knew we liked each other even though neither have said "i like you" yet. we had only been talking for about a month but i was starting to feel like we were better off by cutting it of and be friends to forget.
i mean Jude lived in Germany because of his football career and i was stuck in England until i can go back to study in Spain. it was practically impossible for us to be together.

"yeah i'll talk to him later" i said, a smirk made its was on my face as Becca nudged me in the side chuckling.
"get together so i can take a picture for my story" i said pushing Becca slightly so that she stood with Amanda and Milly.

@ Yourname_. added to their story.

  added to their story

the night went by with many drinks going down and shots burning the back of my throat

the night went by with many drinks going down and shots burning the back of my throat. a thin layer of sweat was covering my body from playing drinking games in a room packed with warm bodies.
i stumbled over to one of the couches noticing the face that i remember so well.

"heyyy Jude i haven't seen you all night what have you been up to?" i slurred a little bit and sat down next to him.
he was leaned back on the couch one arm resting on the top of the backrest.
i could tell he was eyeing me up and down taking his time with how i looked.
"i've been chatting with the lads for most of the time, not drinking that much but it seems like you have been doing the opposite."
he made me chuckle even though it wasn't that funny, let's be real. probably the alcohol speaking.
"i guess, not my fault i have to drink because Amanda is bad at games."
i put my hands up in surrender making him chuckle and he took a sip from his drink.

it was almost as everything around us slowed down, the music got dimmed down and it felt like it was only us in the room. it felt like gravity was trying to pull us together but i forced my body to stay in place.
our eye contact never broke, usually i would hate eye contact that lasted more then 3 seconds but this was different. Judes eyes told me more then words ever could do.
perhaps words could explain what we had but we both deep down knew we would never work.
he was going back to Germany soon and i'll be here in England, i don't know if neither of us are up for that distance.
but what's life without taking risks.

my heart beat hard in my chest and the feeling of embarrassment painted my cheeks pink like in the winter cold. it beat so hard i start to think if he could hear it.
i wanted to say something so bad but it was like my body didn't let me.

Jude opened his mouth slightly but the words i expected never came, he was just silent. he closed his eyes for just a moment before he turned to me.
"listen y/n id love to talk to you but this is not the perfect place for it." we bit chuckled before we simmered down and he reached his hand out for me.
i looked confused at it not sure what he meant, i needed him to confirm something before i did anything. and that when i got to hear those words i never thought i would hear this night.

"you wanna get out of here?"