Prologue

???: Alright let's do this one last time...

???: My name is (D/n) (L/n). I was born with a quirk that gives me the traits and powers of a spider, and for 30 years, I've been the one and only Spider-Man, world's greatest detective, (Author: Batman reference). and the number 3 pro hero.

(D/n): I'm pretty sure you know the rest

(D/n): I'm pretty sure you know the rest...I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, got married, then I lost...that love many years ago, saved the city again, and again, and again, and again. And I uh...I did this...

(A/n): Bully Maguire dance).

(D/n): We don't really talk about this.

(Resume first song).

(D/n): Look, I became a comic book, a cereal, did a Christmas album, no theme song though, I'm one of the most respected heroes in the world by both good and some evil dudes, believe it or not, and uh...a so-so popsicle.

(D/n): I mean come on, I don't even wear red and blue

(D/n): I mean come on, I don't even wear red and blue...(sighs) well I've looked worse than that before. But after everything...I still love being a hero...I mean who wouldn't? But no matter how many hits I take, I always find a way to come back. But too be honest this hero life is hard and exhausting.

*TWHIP*

He gets hit in the back of the head from a web.

(Distant laughing)

(D/n): Oh yeah...and I need to take care of him. (Grabs a different script) Alright everyone, listen up. Crash course: I realized that it's not about me anymore. No time for the kid's first introduction, as I wasted that time on accident. You may not know much at first. But you are about to go through one hell of a journey with him.