Train Hard, Swing Fast

(2 days later; early morning)

(Y/n) has been thinking for a while on what he could do to improve his quirk. The thing is he never really thought about developing his quirk before. (Y/n) had just then remembered the conversation he had with Izuku, in which he forgot to take care of.

(Y/n): (Sighs) I wonder if he's still in frozen mode. I should go check on him again today just to see if he's alright. "IF" I can find him...

(Y/n) then tries to leave his home with his costume in his backpack. When he opens the front door Spider-Man appears out of nowhere.

Spider-Man: Where do you think you're going?

(Y/n): No where of importance. I just need to meet with someone right now.

Spider-Man: Meet with who exactly? I thought I said you had 2 days to take care of business involving your vigilantism.

(Y/n): I forgot, honestly speaking...It'll be quick, I promise.

Spider-Man: (Sighs) Fine, but after you're done, meet me at the old warehouse a few miles from here. And don't get caught swinging around the city.

(Y/n): Thanks dad, see you later.
————————————————————————
(Time passes by)

After quietly swinging around the city (Y/n) managed to find Izuku at the trash filled beach.

(Y/n): Hey, Midoriya!

Midoriya then looks and freaks out a bit.

Midoriya: Oh uh hey there...Vigilante. What are you doing here.

(Y/n): I just wanted to check in on you after what happened before. The Oscorp truck, the slime villain, and that conversation we had.

Midoriya: Thanks...I'm doing okay. I thought about what you said that day. I thought it was really nice of you to try to cheer me up. You may not have known but there's the U.A. entrance exam coming up. I know I may not be able to pass but, all I can say is that I'm working really hard with someone so I can pass.

(Y/n): I hope you know what you're doing Midoriya. Because I hear it's real tough to even make it in. Look the real reason why I came here was because I'm worrying if I filled your expectations too high. I just said the first thing that came in my head, and all of it was true but...I just hope that if you fail, don't let it discourage you. But if there's a will, there's a way. So train hard Izuku...Hey uh, do you want some help cleaning this place? When I saw you you seemed to be cleaning this dump.

Midoriya: Oh...no I can do it myself. It's actually a part of my training for the entrance exam.

(Y/n): You sure? Well okay I'll leave you to it I guess...Train hard I guess, you'll actually need it. (Swings away).

All Might: (Waiting behind some trash) Is he gone yet...?

Midoriya: Oh yes he's gone.

All might: Phew...That was a close one. You ready to begin your training?

Midoriya: Yes but I have a question. What do you think about that vigilante and what he said to me? And why didn't you try to stop him?

All Might:I know all to well who said those words young Midoriya. He's had good people I knew watching over him. But why I didn't stop him was because someone I know has plans for him...

Midoriya: You know him?

All Might: It's not my place to tell you or anyone. Many people and I myself swore our lives upon it. All I can say is that you'll find out...
————————————————————————
(Y/n) makes it inside of the abandoned warehouse his father told him to meet, undetected by the patrolling heroes and cops on the way there. The town surrounding the building is rather quiet yet it doesn't give a rather dangerous aura where a petty theft could happen at any moment.