Field Trip To The Danger Zone

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Both Spider-Man and (Y/n)'s senses activate but this time much stronger than the usual spider sense they get. (Y/n) holds onto his head while trying to keep from falling over. Spider-Man holds onto his head too, but isn't stumbling like his son.

Everyone sees this but and start worrying.

Kirishima: Hero!

Midoriya: Woah! Are you okay?

Aizawa: What is it Spider-Man?

(Y/n) tries to speak but can only do so one word at a time.

Spider-Man: Spider senses are tingling.

(Y/n): Something's...coming...From that way...

As soon as they speak the lights in the building cut off. Luckily it's still day, but things dim a bit to where everyone notices. Spider-Man and  (Y/n) point to the middle of the USJ area where in that spot is a water fountain. A large black and purple portal appears from thin air. Reaching out of it is a man with hands all over his body and face.

Aizawa: Stay together and don't move! Thirteen protect the students! Spider-Man, you're with me!

Kirishima: What is that thing?

The man with hands all over his body steps out of the portal with more than dozens of other people inside, one of them being a large individual with some sort of bird head with it's brain exposed.

Kirishima: Wait, is the training already starting? I thought we were rescuing people.

Spider-Man: Stay back! This is real! And those guys are villains.

The purple and black portal shows its eyes and speaks.

Portal: The only real heroes I see are Thirteen, Eraserhead, Spider-Man, the Vigilante. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A., he wasn't mentioned at all for teaching at the school, and All Might should be here instead of him. This could be troubling.

Aizawa: So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus.

Hand villain: Spider-Man's nothing but a bug. Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. Can't believe All Might, the great symbol of peace, is a no show. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play.

Portal: We also brought a couple partners for this event as well. They'll want a talk with Spider-Man and his copycat.

Kirishima: How did so many villains manage to get in a facility so secure?

Yaoyarozu: Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?

Thirteen: I don't know.

Todoroki: Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains has a quirk masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing, but they've thought this through. Whatever their plan is, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?

Aizawa: Thirteen get them out of here and alert the main campus.

Spider-Man: No, if they have the ability to stop the sensors from working, chances are they're blocking out communications. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school.