Season 1

Nothing important just a time stamp if you want to know what season you're in. This will also be what info you start out with but as you grow as a hero, info will be changed when you reach each season...Don't worry, the prologue will be published soon I'm just trying to figure out if you guys want version 1 or 2. Like I said before, I feel more satisfied doing version 2 but if you guys want version 1 of the prologue I'm fine with it still.

Quirk: Spider-Does whatever a spider can.

-Enhanced strength, stamina, reflexes, agility, speed, and durability.

-Can shoot organic webs from your wrist to swing across buildings, catch villains, etc.

-Regenerative healing factor: You can heal your injuries more rapidly compared to the average human and most pro-heroes. (Not sure if a healing factor is rare in my hero academia).

-Wall-crawling: Can pretty much "stick" to any surface and climb them, or run on them.

-Spider-sense: Early warning system which, is a part of your reflexes, can warn you of danger that is yet to happen, in a way. Can also be used to avoid attacks from enemies, or save allies. Depending on the danger it could be a slight or moderate vibrations in the head, or a very sharp pain feeling in the head. In certain cases where there's unexpected danger counting in the many, you can get dizzy and/or almost lose your balance. But then again, it would depend on many factors for there to be a a sharp pain in the head or dizzy feeling and loss of balance. But just stick to small to moderate vibrations in the head.

Costume starting out:

Costumes are also subject to change just like your powers

Also I'm not sure if I'll include the OVA's and movies of the anime because I'm not sure if they're canon or not.

If I miss putting in info about your powers I'll either put it in here or put it in the next time stamp. But make sure, if you want, to check on this part for any changes you might miss.

Please share this if you want...