22🤍

Tubbo pov
4:55 pm

I know y/n told us about how she used to do role play and acting a LOT when she was younger , so I asked her if she was still a fan of it. She said Yes , I may have planned her a little movie or series that her and Ranboo ( other might be in it but they are the main characters ) will act in!

(Backstory. I need a little help on ideas.
Option 1: It's based on murder and running away. Kind of like The London Dungeon but more modern basically. If you don't what that is , it is basically like based on the 1500s - 1800s like Guy Fawkes , Jack the Ripper , Sweeney Todd and the Black Plague!

Option 2.
Very much like Ackley Bridge uses music like She knows , Seventeen and like problem school based. Mental Illnesses and stuff. Also like that TikTok trend where it's like " [show ] that shows mental illnesses " like that.)
Pls help ^^

The director only needed permission from Y/n , Wilbur ( since they are technically their legal guardian ) and Ranboo. I am gonna be in it but since I already did the boring stuff with Wil , they already have me! They might need to go back to the UK or stay in the US longer. The production and the ideas are coming in great!! If we go with Op2 it will be more Serious situations such as:
Before you read these 'serious situations' they can contain triggering subjects and the following chapters will have TWS and Warnings at the start of the chapter and the start of the paragraph that the triggering mentions will be in. Please normalise this in books and please use this as a warning to you.

mentions of p3dos , mental illness , Ed , stalking , online problems , d3ath , trauma , failure , parental issues and relationship issues , struggle of identity and sexuality .

I am very excited for this Movie , I think the theme and the awareness to younger and older viewers will be helpful to them to realise things that schools don't teach them. The series might be better so we can fit more in but the movie can have and cliff hanger ending. The characters could be relatable and understanding to some watchers since these awful problems are more common now in society. Hopefully this can be learning and educational instead of fun and playful.