15🤍

( omgg 1k reads!! Long chapter aaah omg tytyty )
Like I said no niki fundy minx ect ect for a few chapters!!

Hannah shouted my name and ran and hugged me! I had been a fan of her bedwars videos before she joined the smp, I'm so happy for her and how's she has grown popularity and how she has been on the waiting list for mcc! ( true v v excited)
" hanaaaaaaah" I said in the same volume , I had been waiting for her to arrive so I had a huge smile on my face.
I told her about the karaoke and the picture window thing and I went on and on about the rooms and events and I may have accidentally told her about ranboo and my small feelings, she paused me when I said that.
" WHAT- " she put her hand on her mouth " what- " she lowered her volume , now whispering. " you and ranboo??" Still whispering. I was red but I nodded. " anyway" I managed to say. " bedwars stream?? " I asked. She grabbed my hand and she just stopped at the top of the stairs. " erm which way is it. "
I pointed to the door, which was the streaming room , near the end of the hallway. She continued to hold my hand and walk quite fast , Hannah let go and opened the door to see purpled. " hey Grayson! " we both said.
" heyy! " he said while of course playing bed wars. He was streaming and we walked in. Luckily we weren't in frame.
" say hi to chat y/n and Hannah! " he was getting killed but he clutched.
Hannah walked near purpled so chat could see her. I got 2 chairs and spliced one near Hannah and I put mine near purpleds right. " helloo purpleds chat! " I said
" is it okay if we sit here for a bit? " I asked him
" sure " he answered he sounded very focused.
I wasn't the worst at bedwars but I wasn't good as Hannah and Grayson, they were very good.
( check @hannahxxrose on TikTok:) )
" Are you guys doing any songs in the singing thing? " he asked us.
" yeah I have to preform with ranboo."
" Have to? " Hannah asked
" we both lost a bet " I answered
" who to? " purpled questioned
" him "
" oh " Hannah laughed.

* chat *
Y/N AND HANNAH MEET-UP??
BEDWARS BESTIESS
Y/N HANNAH PURPLED BEDWARS STREAM??
SINGING THING???
BETTER BE ON TWITTER I SWEAR
DID U SEE Y/NS INSTAGRAM POST SHES WITH RANBOO AND DREAM TOO.
DREAMSMP MEET-UP?
TWITTER??
EVERYONEE??
CHECK TWITTER AAAAA
* end of chat *
All of our phones pinged.
* texting *
Dream smp 💚

Dre✨: Guys come to the main room and stop streaming or turn off camera and go mute for a min 🕺💃
Wilba 🎵: this is deffo aimed at y/n Hannah and purpled
Purp 👾: ok lol
Snapchat 👻: hurry tf up

End of texting **

" y/n go check the main room for a sec " Hannah said looking confused.
" okay I'll be back in a sec" I replied
I got off my seat and walked to the door opening and leaving the room. I walked downstairs opening the hallway door. Walking to the main room.
" where are the other 2? " Tommy asked
" oh I'll go get them! " I replied.
That was so embarrassing oh my god.
I walked back up getting them.
" that was so embarrassing, hurry the hell up. Everyone is there " I said holding the door open for them. He muted and put the be right back screen on for his stream.
We all walked out the room doing what I did the first time blah blah blah. We walked to the main room and everyone stared at us. There were 3 spaces left so we all just sat next to each other on the huge couches.

" All right! I'm just gonna announce some things we might do in the time being here. " Clay announced.
He listed:
- a huge baking stream that will be published on the " Dream smp vlogs " when its gets edited
- big bedwars stream . Published on our VODS channel
- We will do some photo shoots covering dreams Ranboos Callahans face and anybody else's. Posted on our instagrams
- announce our meet-up on Twitter later on!
- Day in our life . Published on your separate account
- a possible dream x Wilbur song!
- Buying a trampoline park for a day!
And the list went on and I began to lose track. There's one that really stuck in my brain " A huge cosplay photo shoot " I mean how am I supposed to get a trident? Well i might just focus on that another day. I turned around I saw ranboo looking at me? I smiled. His face went red. That's weird but I didn't mind my face was also heating up a bit.
" Okay that was long , you can go back to what you were doing again" dream finally finished I nodded and looked to my left to see purpled half asleep and Hannah rubbing her eyes. It was 6pm the karaoke was at 8-half 8. Hannah and Grayson went upstairs and I stayed downstairs to sign the karaoke entries. " y/n and ranboo : icarly theme tune "
I went back upstairs to the streaming room.
" that lasted almost an hour I'm so tired " I said
" for real though could of texted us that " purpled laughed
" we've gotta stay awake for the singing thingy" Hannah replied
Purpled logged onto hypixel then onto solo bedwars.
" Anyways chat! We will be on for about anyone 2 hours 2 and a half hours! " purpled seemed happy to speak to chat.
I just grabbed my phone and took a photo and posted to Twitter

* Twitter :) *

-photo-
With @burpled and @hannahxxrose
Join the stream twitch : purpled
📍 Florida

Comments :
Ranboosaysstuff: can I join :@y/nxp 🤍
BoomerNA: can I come @dreamwastaken
——- replies
User28282 :They're with dream?
Dreamwastaken: sure

Pogmolly: call me now
—- y/nxp : okay

* Calling molly 🦈🤍*

M- bold you normal
Heyy! I cant believe you're with dream and the rest.
I know all Wilbur lol.
Do they know you're his sister lol
Yeah most not like ponk and some others.
Who is ponk
* y/n hung up *
" did you hang up " purpled said in between laughs.
" yep. " I replied with a small laugh

I hope chat didn't hear what I said on the call they would freak out.