4 🤍

21.7.21
Y/n pov
7:55am - 9:30 meet up

My alarm dinged. The day had finally arrived . After a stressful text chaos moment I texting Molly 🤍🦈 that I wouldn't be online for most of the day. Really I had no idea how long the tour of CamBerry High would take , depends on communication and interactions! I got  one of my formal yet casual attires , I'd like to make a good first impression but it wasn't my main goal. Mark El repeated in my head over and over before I started to get ready make a small breakfast , do skincare and got the outfit on me! I left around 8:35 am to get enough time to arrive a bit earlier to mentally prepare myself!

At least CMH ( CamBerry High )
Mr.Klein greeted me ( he is the head teacher/master ) " Good morning y/n . Please stay waiting at the gymnasium. "
I seen a tall 6'6 man tower above the head teacher , I seen mark - he was so- I stopped myself before I could continue that thought.

Ranboo / Mark pov
( switching it up wowowow 🤭🤭 )
🤍
I ducked under the trophies that were placed on a "high" shelf. I saw a girl waiting in this gym looking place , I entered.

The girl said " Hello? Are you Mark"
I nodded , way to nervous to speak to this pretty girl. Ranboo what- why did you think that.
I mean it was tr- okay stop focus.
**
Y/n pov
🤍
I guided Mark out of the gymnasium.
" so here we have a very long corridor!" That had signs coordinating to each class/classroom.
" Do you have your schedule with you? " I asked him , I thought it would be easier to just he guide him to his classes hat he had but OF COURSE. he never.

" I'll just guide you to each class or area and give you information along the way! " I explained my plan and I think he fairly settled on that. He smiled at me. Butterflies...

Pov - ( I'll be going back and forward with speech just signing M or Y)🤍 y- you m- mark
I have butterflies. All she did was talk!
🤍
Just speech
" so what's your name? "  m
" Oh it's y/n! " y
" I'll be starting soon if you have any questions just ask! " y
We both walked down this long corridor , with all you can hear is footsteps . They both arrived at the first row of maths classes shared between the first 7-8 years!
" 1 - Ms.Smith = really nice to some strict to others . That was y/ns explanation on her classes.
2 Mr . Klam = Barely teaches students ,probably have a tutor in maths if you're in this class.
3. My teacher , well my old one! Mr. Damion = actually teaches , great at his job!
4. Last but not least Ms Maxmi = really tall like you! , top of the maths classes for year 7-8!"
We did this for every class till we hit the half way through Mark ( no pun intended) it had already been 3 hours, 12:30! We hit the library, apparently, this was y/ns favourite place to study , work , talk or even eat if she's bored.
Mark grabbed his 'notepad' which was covered in doodles and though bubbles that had small comments which y/n assumed to be thoughts or his opinions on things.

The tour guide , who was just y/n , continued till she reached the lunch hall! The clock hit 2pm, she rushed through the rest of the tour by:
Switching up words,
Saying wrong teachers name to classes
Forgetting the name of basic classes
All of these made Mark laugh.
" what's the hurry for? " M
" Oh I just don't want you to be here for so long! "
She left it at that and smiled.
" that's the end of CamBerry High School , I guess? "

( very long chapter I'm making the next one right away :D
Thank you for so many readers this makes me wanna write more! )
Should Molly come to meet the dream smp meet-up??
Who knows it's up to you guys!

676 words!
🤍🤍