20🤍

We streamed on Dreamsmplive and we would post the vod on Dream smp Vlogs.
Context and memories!
" Hi guys welcome to the stream! " Phil
"As you can see me , ranboo and Callahan have our face covered to yeah no need to worry about that! " dream
" Cal also won't talk and will whisper to us any things that we need! " dream
" So! Ranboo tubbo y/n Hannah and purpled will work together " dream
We walked over and saw everyone else in their groups. We setup our camera , mainly the only group that you could see live was The Feral Boys but occasionally some people would pop in.

Memories.
Karl and Quackity putting HandPrint Flour on their chest ( they have aprons on )
Sam and ponk writing their name on each others apron
Ranboo clapping his hands together with flour in y/ns face
Tommy holding a spoon with one hand pointing to wilburs face
Techno posing with a knife
Callahan putting a pan up by his face
Hannah pretending to smack purpled with a tray
Dream and George pretending to kiss behind a recipe book.
So many moments that I hopefully will remember 'if I'm dreaming or not' . We finished baking.

Here's the edited video.
" Hey everyone! Today I'm here with all of these people! " dream said as our twitch usernames went by us.
" And we will baking today! We have groups so it's easier!! " he added
-
" Alright let's get started " Ranboo said.
He smiled at me and I smiled back. Why am I blushing already?..
" Y/n can you get flour , sugar , baking powder and a tray. " purpled said reading off the fry ingredients. I walked past the Feral Boys to get something they put chat in the edited version so you could see chat spamming my name. It was pretty funny. I went back to my group and brought back the things they needed. "Okay! Let's get starteeeed " Hannah said holding up a bowl. The rest of the ingredients were there so I read off the recipe and tubbo got handful of flour and put it on my hair. We are like 25 minutes in.