19🤍

" I like you too ranboo " I whispered in his ear.
I did it.
" Do you think we should head back soon since some people should start waking up " ranboo asked still kind of blushing.
" yeah we can stop off and get some more stuff for the baking stream today just in case of people like Tommy." I suggested since I knew somebody was gonna drop or spill something.
" Yeah , it's good to have backup supplies " He answered.
We climbed down the branches and exited the park. We talked about some things us and the other minors could do. Sometimes we weren't allowed to do certain things because we aren't old enough , obviously I'm not mad about it it's for legal reasons anyway.
I didn't even notice but me and Ranboo were holding hands the majority of time we were talking. I moved my hand away and apologised. " I'm so sorry!! I didn't notice! "
" It's okay , it's kind of reassuring to me " he replied. And we went into the store holding hands. Luckily , he hadn't of done a face reveal but a few people recognised me so I took photos or whatever they needed to do. Hopefully nobody saw us holding hands. We bought what we needed and we had a race home. He won , " damn " I said in a sarcastic tone
" haha " he replied howling a W with his hands. I put my head back and unlocked the door.
We saw Phill techno tubbo and Tommy sitting on the couch. " HEYYYY " Tubbo shouted extending the last letter.
" hallooo " techno said giving us a smile. Ranboo went to put the stuff away and I went to the girls room. " Morning! " Niki said to me giving me a smile. " You and Ranboo eh " Puffy said after Niki nudging me. " Just friends " I like giving her a nod.
" Ooo y/n! Me and Grayson are gonna be streaming today do you wanna join? " Hannah asked quite excited.
" Yeah but should we do it after the baking stream , we should be starting soon right?? " I replied tilting my head a little.
Minx turned her head. " Oooh yeah!! "
" Let's head down "
All 5 of us headed down the stairs to see Ranboo and Wilbur also on the couch now. " Alright Kids! Let's start getting everyone down and setting everything up!! " Phill said giving a big smile. Me and Hannah nodded and we went back to the hallways with the most rooms and knocked
" Hey guys , we are setting up the baking stream now come down shortly " I repeated to most of the people.
We headed down and saw some more people already down talking and heading to the huge kitchen. We went to the streaming room to see purpled! " Heyyy " he said taking off his headset. " I'm live , what do ya want " he asked
" Oh! We are staring the baking stream quite soon so head down! " I answered going behind his chair. I put my head own top of his " Heyy chat " I said giving a smile. " I'll be down soon " he said quitting the game and going in full face cam. " Make sure to join the stream on some Dream Smp account! Once the video is out go watch that!! " he said to his chat ending it after doing the outro. Us 3 headed out and seeing people starting to setup the cameras and the equipment. I grabbed a camera and took a photo. Then I took another one one of the Bedwars Besties. We did the Fboy and I stuck the 2 photos on the window putting the date next to them. It looked quite full through last time I checked.
More photos on the window:
- me and ranboo smiling
- SBI + Tubbo talking
- Karl and quackity singing
- Karlnapity dancing
- dream team high diving
- ponk and puffy playing Rock Paper Scissors
- Punz doing finger guns at Sam
- Callahan with his hand over his mouth and wide eyes.
And those were just a portion. I walked to the kitchen and stood by Ranboo.