9🤍

We finally landed in Florida! It was a day till I could see everyone! I texted Mark that I had landed. Wilbur and George said that dream would let anyone in 2 days max before the actual arrival day , so I guess niki would be there with some others too!

Meet-up 💚

Dream 💚: Once everybody gets here by tomorrow, I will announce the rooms! I will try make them fair by friendships or and age!

Cal💙: so excited!
Niki 🤍🤍 : see you guys there 🤍🤍

———— x ———- x ———— x ————— -

We collected our stuff and went on this big bus full of people. Once it got to our destination , " y/n have u ever met the others? " George asked .
" I mean I've heard some of there voices but not personally." I answered. We arrived at a HUGE place. you could see people inside already. Even our driver looked shocked , the people on the bus sat and stared as we collected our luggage and hopped off the bus.

The people there were : ranboo , dream , me , George , Wilbur , niki, cpt puffy and CALLAHAN! I looked up at Wilbur and he gave me a reassuring nod. I ran to Niki and puffy! Hopefully we all have a room together with like minx or Hannah! Dream just said to get a random room for the night. I felt someone tap my shoulder , I turned around and looked up it was ranboo! I hugged him and he hugged me back. I'm so glad my best friend is here!

I asked the girls if they would like to go and get food with me and they agreed. A store was just across the road and a few turns.
" Dream is it okay if we go get food? " Niki asked. He nodded and Niki came back and she smiled . Me and puffy just assumed we could so all 3 of us rushed down the stairs and got our shoes on and immediately started talking!