Movie Night (Thanks Lila! :)

Alberto's POV:

We spent the rest of the night celebrating. I'd finally found a real family who loved me, And a father who cared about me- A father that wouldn't abandon me. After a while, Massimo went to bed, and Luca and I settled on to the couch to watch a movie, while Giulia sat in the chair beside the couch.  Massimo had gotten the TV a few weeks before Luca and Giulia had come home. Giulia fiddled with the dials on the TV until the static turned into a black and white picture. We settled in, Luca snuggled up against me. About half an hour in, A heard a snore from the chair beside the sofa, and saw Giulia passed out. I touched Luca's arm to show him, and he shifted.  I looked at his face and realized he was fast asleep with his head on my chest. I smiled, adjusted myself to a more comfortable sleeping position, and closed my eyes. This had been a perfect day.

I woke up the next morning and realized that Luca wasn't on the couch. I sat up, and saw that he was laying on the carpeted floor. I smiled and gently picked him up, setting him back on the couch. I walked to the door, and stepped outside. I took a breath of the fresh summer air.  and started off down the street, no real destination in mind, I just wanted to take a walk. After about twenty minutes, I had made it back to the house. I had one hand on the door handle, when suddenly, a female voice behind me said,

"Hey!" I turned around to see a girl with straight, long, brown hair that reached to about her waist. She looked to be about ten. Her eyes were stunning, one was a brilliant blue, and the other, vibrant green.

"Hey, can I help you?"

"Yes actually. Are you Alberto Scorfano?"