୨୧ Chapter Four ୨୧

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

With Jeanette:

5:37 am-

A day later in the Alpheus house, Jeanette slit open the envelope and scanned the contents of the letter, eyebrows raised, as she started to smirk.

"Oh, this is rather interesting. I thought they would be good together, that's why I made sure they had only two beds in their room. However, this plan is going much quicker than expected." Thought Jeanette, "I'll have to speed things up, won't I?"

Suddenly Jeanette pulled one of her finest writing papers and started to write about how "surprised" she was with this situation and how Athy should try setting up a date for them. Writing down every instruction and everything to do as well.

Jeanette made sure the letter arrived at Athy's motel before 10 am because she knew if there was a possible time for the two boys to go on a date it would be now!

With the trio:

7:20 am

Lucas and Ijekiel had slept in the same bed again that night. Due to the embarrassment of the day before they made sure not to be close to each other when they fell asleep. Nevertheless, their bodies brought them back together but they separated themselves before Athy had awakened.

As Athanasia walked down to eat breakfast at the hotel, Clara presented her with Jeanette's response. She tucked the letter into her pocket and sat down to enjoy the breakfast. Clara had prepared pancakes with fruit, Athy knew this was a delicacy to have in the village but to her, just pancakes wasn't much of a breakfast. The chocoholic came out in her, as she asked if Clara had any chocolate. Chocolate was an expensive treat used for special events so Clara was shocked by Athy's request.

"I-I think I may have a little," said Clara warily, "but it may only be a few cubes."

"Great!," exclaimed Athy, excited because she hadn't had chocolate for three days. "Can you mel-"

"She doesn't need to get it," Lucas exclaimed, "it's your chocolate and Ath- I mean Alisa doesn't need it. Now shoo before she asks again!"

After they finished Breakfast Athy instead they went to a chocolate shop because if she didn't have chocolate, in her words, she would EXPLODE! While searching through the tiny shop full of delicious treats Athy started to talk about how the boys should go to a bar and relax while Athy slept inside their motel. The boys weren't that stupid however and declined Athy's offer. Athy persisted causing so much visible anger in Lucas until.....

"ENOUGH! I am not going on a date with a filthy noble!" Bristled Lucas, almost instantly regretting what he said.

"Who said it was a date, I never said it was a date. What gave you that idea?" Replied Athy clearly toying with Lucas' emotions.

"Come on Athy you don't need to anger Lucas more. We all know that you were implying that we should go on a date." Uttered Ijekiel quietly, still thinking about what Lucas just said and why it hurt him as it did.

"You know what!" announced Athy in joy, "why don't we all go to the bar! It could be nice and fun! Plus Daddy still hasn't allowed me to have alcohol yet so I could give it a try!"

"You can come but you can't drink," muttered Lucas.

"Great! I'll see you both at 10, ok? ok!" declared Athy as she runs out of the shop with her freshly bought chocolate.

The boys stood there confused, did she only listen to the part about how she could come. Not the part on how she couldn't drink?

With Ijekiel

After Athy left Lucas disappeared into the darkness not long after so Ijekiel was left to his own devices. He mainly just walked around the town, not finding a lot of interesting places. He did find his favourite restaurant on the richer side of the village, he remembered how he took Jeanette there 2 years ago. He remembered how he had a crush on that blonde-haired girl who was now trying to make him date the royal wizard. *Regretting life decision now*

After enjoying a nice meal, Ijekiel checked the time. 4:23 pm, he figured that he may as well try to get ready for the "date" that Athy set up, which included Athy..... What is wrong with this girl. He desperately hoped that the night would not end up being a threeway...*shudder*

When he returned to the room, both of his "friends" had gone. Maybe they had left early, thought Ijekiel. Shrugging his shoulders, he unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it on the bed with little thought about who was in the bathroom. As he straightened his blazer ijekiel walked out of the room.  After leaving the room Ijekiel made his way to the bar leaving the person in the bathroom flustered over what Ijekiel was talking about to himself while getting ready.

---------------------------

10 seconds after Ijekiel left to leave for the bar, the bathroom door spun open, revealing the flustered mess that was.....

Lucas!

You see, the hotel was old and hadn't had a renovation in years, causing cracks to appear. Lucas had been changing in the bathroom when Ijekiel had entered, and looked through the crack which made him see Ijekiel..getting changed. Lucas covered his blushing face with his hands, not moving a muscle until he had left. He only saw a little but he heard everything he had said, which made him fluster more considering Ijekiel was talking about him. Lucas didn't want to admit it but he was a total simp! 

Lucas left the motel at 8:10pm inorder to get to the bar on time and check on his tower. After that, he entered the bar and saw Ijekiel ordering a Vodka Tonic. Lucas made his way over to him. It was awkward at first but once they started to talk it was fine. The night ran so smoothly that they didn't realise Athy wasn't there until 11:40pm, but by that time they were all ready to drunk to care. 

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.