୨୧ Chapter One ୨୧

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Athy's 19th birthday was 7 months away and Claude decided to let her spend a few days in the village that the castle overlooked. Claude got Lucas to put a spell on Athy to avoid her from being noticed, that way she wouldn't get hurt or kidnapped (love the princess life LMAO).

Athy was able to bring three others with her, so of course, Lucas had to come, to make sure the spell didn't break (the only reason Claude would allow him to join). She also asked Jeanette and Ijekiel to come, considering Jeanette was her lovely cousin and Ijekiel had always been her friend.

Mr Whitely said that Ijekiel could stay a few nights with Athy and Lucas however, Jeanette couldn't because in his eyes she was too young. On the day that the four of them were due to depart, Claude went outside of the castle, death staring at the boys as they left with his precious daughter.

"If they do anything funny...," he muttered to Felix, "you know what to do."

"Yes sir, I'll keep an eye on her just like I promised", said Felix only loud enough for Claude to hear.

As the carriage started to leave so did Claude, he had already finished all the paperwork there and was going to find a nice couch to sleep on. (Claude=Sleeping Beauty, lol) He trusted the boys enough in order to rest for the day.

-------------------------------

A few hours later, the group arrived at the village. Jeanette, who had fallen asleep during the journey, yawned quietly and looked out of the window.

She gasped as she saw the beautiful scenery, with tall pine trees lining the cobblestone streets, coloured dresses dancing from stall to stall and the assortment of flowers hanging off each of the cold metal balconies. She felt like she was in a fairytale.

Once the footman arrived to open the door Jeanette jumped out of the carriage full of joy, followed by Athy and Ijekiel who didn't seem as excited but still as happy to be there. The three of them looked around to see where Lucas went considering he suddenly teleported during the middle of the carriage ride. Suddenly they heard a small tapping sound, this surprised Jeanette but only made Athy look up....

Lucas was standing on one of the slanted grey roofs of the houses around him. His long hair framed his face and his blazing red eyes pierced through the other three.

"It's about time you arrived," he said, teleporting down to the ground where they were standing.

Athy's bright arctic eyes dulled causing the green contact (even tho they don't have contacts) to darken as well, as she stated, "I thought you would fall, it would be funnier if you did." (What a lovely bestie moment everyone) Lucas scowled lightly at the blonde and walked back into the townhouse.

"C'mon, hurry up," he said, rolling his eyes.

Jeanette bounded up the stairs, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Even though I can't stay for the night- I want to have the best time here in town! Let's go!"

The group entered the townhouse and gave their bags to the bell boy who would later put them in the rooms they were staying in. A young girl stepped forward and introduced herself as Clara.

"If there is anything that you would like to know or have, please call me," she said her head down low. Ijekiel then stepped forward and asked,

"In that case, could you perhaps recommend us some places that are worth visiting here?" He glanced at Jeanette, who looked delighted and eagerly waited for her response. Clara frowned and long and hard, she didn't want to displease the obviously rich and high in society nobles here.

"A silk cloth festival is being held tomorrow at noon, there should be some lovely clothes and materials worthy of someone with standards as high as you all," replied Clara, slightly tense considering she couldn't tell exactly what these nobles would like.

"It will be held next to the Lupin Smith Bar, I can show you the location if you desire?"

Athanasia smiled softly and shook her head.

"No, it's quite alright Clara. Thank you for the advice. Are there any less formal places we could attend?"

"Oh, umm, well there is this one place I think you might like. They sell ice cream and different types of cold desserts."

The group (except Lucas that party pooper) squealed with delight.

"Could we go there now?" Jeanette asked, smiling. Clara let out a breath she did not know she had been holding.

"Yes, of course you may. The shop is not too far away so I'll accompany you there."

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.