୨୧ Chapter Three ୨୧

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

It was morning on the next day, the sunlight streaming through the windows on the groups' hotel room. Ijekiel felt a warm body up against his, he looked down to see a tired Lucas, his brain didn't register it at the moment, but he enjoyed the extra cosiness as he was often cold by himself at home. As he stared at the black hair boy curled up in his arms, Ijekiel found himself falling back to sleep.

7:34 am

"OH MY GOSH, I didn't think you guys would actually sleep together!!" exclaimed Athy as she looked over at the two males snuggling each other inside the blankets of the motel room.

Ijekiel jerked up, panicked by Athy's loud shouts. He relaxed when he heard what it was though, and leaned back on the wall where the beds were pushed up against each other.

"It's not like we had a choice, it would be cruel to have one person sleeping in the cold where the others get to sleep in beds," replied Ijekiel trying to bring the attention away from the fact that he was in a bed with someone like Lucas.

"Mhm", mused Athy, "it's not like you didn't enjoy it, I can tell by your face," she said with a little smile.

Lucas' eyes fluttered open, he had been asleep the whole time and hadn't heard what they were talking about. When he saw Ijekiel sitting next to him, he yelped quietly and sat up as well, running his fingers through his jet black hair. Even though this was soothing, Lucas didn't want to seem soft. So he immediately got up and started to yell at both Athy and Ijekiel about how they were intervening with his personal space. Athanasia lazily got out of bed, grabbed her clothes and set off for the bathroom.

"I'm going to get changed, you two don't have too much fun while I'm gone, haha," she giggled as the bathroom door closed.

The two boys sat next to each other in awkward silence.

"........."

Ijekiel coughed silently and got out of bed. Treading lightly on the wooden floor, he reached into his bag and pulled out his outfit for the day. Lucas glared at the male in front of him, still embarrassed due to what happened earlier in the morning. Ijekiel ignored him and pulled his white buttoned shirt around his broad shoulders. Lucas couldn't keep his eyes off him. He had never felt this way before, all the humans he had met were the same, why would this rich boy be any different? 

Now was not the time to think about this, he had to focus on protecting Athy right now. Getting up, he put on his clothes and swung his emerald coloured cloak over himself. At that moment, Athanasia got out, wearing a softly ruffled blouse and a long, sky blue skirt that complimented her small waist. She had been silently thinking while inside, and had decided to one)write to Jeanette about it, and 2) somehow persuade them to become friends.

Once all three had gotten ready the three of them decided to go to the silk festival, considering Clara mentioned that most of the clothes would be featured today. Several pop up stores had been set up along the main street of the town and not all of them were selling clothes- some were selling souvenirs and others had food. 

The three walked down the crowded street together, looking at the different types of cloth. To be honest, although Athy had been a princess, she was still blown away by the form her dresses took before being made into the clothing she wore. Lucas looked around, bored and wanting to just go and rest more.

Suddenly, a red-haired man caught Lucas' eye. Felix Robane, the palace's royal guard, Claude's royal assistant was here! Lucas glanced at the other two and decided to not tell them, it was better if they didn't meet him. Besides, what business would Felix have here? Was Claude seriously that paranoid that something would happen to Athanasia? Or did he just want another of the thousands of robes he has? (¬_¬) Lucas decided on the latter option and continued to walk behind the other two. 

Though they didn't end up buying anything, it was still a fun time, and Athy decided to commission some dresses of a similar style as she had seen in some of the stalls. After having lunch at a nearby inn, the group walked back to the hotel, ready to rest for a while before dinner. Athy sat down at the wooden desk placed in the room and took out her writing desk to pen a letter to Jeanette about the events that happened that day. Including the surprising event that caused awkwardness between the two boys for the whole day. She was sure that Jeanette would somehow come up with a wholesome idea to get them together-only if the letter reached her quickly though. 

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

A/N- thank you so much for 100 views on this fanfic!! it means a lot to us ( •̀ ω •́ )✧