୨୧ Chapter Two ୨୧

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

As the group finished the last of their ice creams and food, they decided to head back to the hotel they would be staying for the next two weeks. It was soon late afternoon, and Duke Alpheus had sent over a carriage to take Jeanette home. She was sad to leave but was soon happy again as Athy promised to write to her about everything that would happen.

The other three decided to walk back to the hotel with Clara behind them. Athy was already tired out from the fun day and long journey, as she dragged herself up the stairs to their assigned room. Bursting into the room, she flopped onto the nearest thing she set her eyes upon (in this case, it was the couch) and closed her eyes. However, not even a single minute of peace had passed before Athy's daydream was broken by Lucas's scream-

"What the hell??"

Athy sprang up and growled.

"God, can I not even get a single moment of silence with you around??!" She asked, irritated. Lucas beckoned with his hands, unable to speak. Soon enough, Ijekiel entered the room and also realised the shocking truth.

"Uh....why is there only two beds for three people?"

Athanasia whipped her head around and, upon gazing at the two beds, dyed a little inside. Why, just why did she have to end up like this. She marched downstairs and *politely* asked Clara if there were any spare rooms. Clara looked left to right, fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

"Miss, I am so sorry, but with the silk cloth festival and other festivities in this village at this time of the year, all the rooms in this hotel are booked, as well as the two other motels in this village. I apologise immensely for the inconvenience caused to you."

Athy inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm down and think up a plan. After coming back upstairs, she pointed to the bed closest to the window-

"No way in hell am I ever going to sleep with any of you (RIP Ijekiel's feelings), so I'm just gonna dump my stuff on this bed and claim it as mine for the next few weeks."

"OK!" exclaimed Athy as she put her luggage on the bed near the window, "It seems like you two will have to share a bed!"

  O(〃^▽^〃)o

Both the boys' faces immediately paled to a deathly white.

".........."

Lucas facepalmed and shouted, "If you think that I'm going to share a bed with that white dog, you are so mistaken!" He grabbed his cloak and disappeared from the room."

"Well if you think I want to sleep with an emo street magician, then....then....FRICK YOU!!" yelled Ijekiel in retaliation, clearly upset about what Lucas said earlier.

Athanasia stood there, quite calmly I must say, and shrugged. They would figure out their feelings eventually. In the meantime, she deserved a nice hot bath and some quality sleep.

----------------------------------------

With Lucas:

Lucas walked through the street angrily. He had only agreed to go on this trip simply for the sake of Athanasia, but now he had to deal with Ijekiel. He looked around for a place to stay in until he had to return to sleep...Half an hour later of wandering the streets, he returned to the hotel and saw Athanasia sleeping peacefully on the bed. Lucas did not want to deal with an angry Athy right now, so he decided to not disturb her at the moment. Ijekiel was curled up in the bed they were supposed to share, sleeping soundly as well. Lucas's eye twitched for a second before he rolled his eyes and sighed.

He lay down on the couch, rather confused on how Athy could sleep on it so easily earlier, maybe her sleeping princess genes had been inherited from Claude. Time passed and the only thing Lucas could think about was sleep, he knew that the more he thought about it the less he would get but he couldn't stop. The couch was so uncomfortable and he wasn't used to sleeping in his daywear.

Lucas was so uncomfortable, he had been staring at the wooden door for hours now and he could tell it was about 2 am, he knew he wouldn't be able to get his normal 9.3 hours of sleep, which meant he wouldn't be able to contain Athy's spell as well. Meaning that he'll have to maintain it with the help of Athy who was still unstable with her magic use. 

Lucas eventually decided that 6 hours of sleep was better than nothing, so he took off his shirt, tone muscles distinctively showing, (damn, wouldn't have thought a wizard could be well defined and muscular), and slipped on a clean white shirt he had brought for the trip. Then Lucas searched through with the belongings in his bag finally reaching out the thing that would complete his outfit....

✨BUNNY SLIPPERS!!✨ ( ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ) 

Then, glancing warily at the white-haired boy, slowly made his way to the right side of this single-sized bed. He didn't want the boy to notice what he was doing and slowly turned the covers over and laid down in bed beside him. It was oddly comfortable and definitely better than sleeping on the couch. Suddenly Lucas felt a small tug, Ijekiel had wrapped his arm around Lucas' torso, causing them to be tightly wrapped together in a tight hug. It may not have been what he wanted but Lucas was actually rather happy with the result. As he drifted off to sleep he wondered what Ijekiel would have thought of this when he woke up.

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

A/N: Thank you for reading the first two chapters of this fanfic, we really appreciate it! <3 (not St4rg4z3r deleting this while I am writing lol bye!)