A Mother's Touch

I was sore for a good long while well after both men had left my house, for days even. I decided to take it easy by spending some time playing with my new furry companions. Clothed in a dark robe, I imagined myself as Persephone, left alone in her castle in the Underworld as I drank dark wine and ate some fruit, which I shared with these beautifully colored rabbits. I later drew a bath, filled with it with bubbling soap, and got in. I thought about that one magical time in here with Mark while I relaxed and drank more wine. I then received a text from one of the girls I became friends with at the cabin party, she also went to the college here. She wanted to have a girl's night in with me. We planned to watch a movie and she wanted to meet my new bunnies. I was up for it, so I texted her my address, soaked a bit more while listening to calming music, then got out of the tub.

I threw on some silky pajamas and put my hair in a messy, wet bun. When she arrived, I greeted her with a hug while she commented on how lovely my home was. She saw the bunnies and got excited. She starting playing with them and petting them while I poured her some wine. We talked about how crazy the cabin party was and how we should do something like that again. We later sat on my bed with some snacks as we watched Moulin Rouge, one of my favorite musicals. My friend remarked on how hot Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman looked back then. It's a very sexually charged movie, which is why I loved it. We drank more wine and as the movie progressed, we laughed some, and cried when it ended.

I asked her if she wanted to watch anything else on my projector screen and she replied, "I bet watching porn on here is the best." I grinned and asked if she wanted me to put some on. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open for a second, but she nodded enthusiastically.

I let her pick what we watched. She decided on a tasteful soft core lesbian video. I liked her taste in porn. We started laughing about it, but then we stared at each for a moment. I decided to take action and kiss her. She did not object to this and even opened her mouth more as she kissed me so I could feel and taste her tongue. She was an amazing kisser and she smelled so good. I liked her perfume and she said it was called 'Champagne Toast'. Well cheers to that! I started kissing her neck and lightly touching her breasts underneath her shirt. Her breasts were nice. They were perky with small pink nipples. I remembered when mine were like that and I became a bit envious, but I was too turned on to dwell on that as she started touching me as well. We took each other's tops off. She started massaging my breasts and sucking on one of my nipples. I sighed with pleasure then told her, "Now be a good girl for me and have a taste." To which she replied, "Yes, Mommy." And then she started kissing me down my stomach, I soon felt her softly lick my clit after she took my silky pants off. I then started recording the encounter on my phone after asking if it was ok to do so. We both looked so good even hotter than what was playing on the screen, why not see if we could profit off it or save it for a solo session?

She was so gentle and concise. This is just what I needed after being so roughly fucked by Mark and his friend. I needed a woman's touch. When she came back up to kiss me, I felt how soft her skin was against mine. I liked how it felt when our breasts sensually collided as she pressed her clit on mine. I liked how her breasts then felt on my face as she rocked back and forth on me. I placed one of my hands on her right breast and put it in my mouth, and with the other hand I grabbed her buttocks, sat up a bit and pushed her a little harder against me as she quickened her pace. It felt really fucking good, sinfully delicious even. I told her she was going to make me cum. She admitted she was about to orgasm as well, and we both came very strong on each other.

We continued to make each other orgasm for most of the night and when we were finally exhausted we showered off and I let her borrow something to sleep in. We then fell asleep after we had a small, post shower make-out session. If only men could go as many times as women could, we both wanted to pleasure each other again, but it was getting late and she had class in the morning. We promised each other to do it again sometime.