The Monster Smash

Mark loved getting pegged. I felt I had created a monster in this regard. During a few of our sessions, he made me lay on my back as he decided to ride my strap on while he groped my breasts. I in turn used both of my hands to stroke his cock and he would either cum on my tits or in my mouth. However, my sexual tastes started to change yet again and once more Mark was willing to entertain me. He was an excellent and giving lover. He was always eager to see what I would come up with next. There were other times where he took complete control and had us doing all kind of different positions. I liked the 69 position with him the most. We became boyfriend and girlfriend of sorts, but we both agreed to keep our relationship open so as not to limit ourselves in any way, but for now we were content with just each other.

I started getting more comfortable with the idea of Mark coming over to my house for dinner. He actually wanted to cook with me! We had been together for several months at this point so we had tried many different recipes with dessert usually ended up being sex in either the living room or on one of the kitchen counters. I was not brave enough to go in my bedroom. Photos from my wedding day to my late husband were still in there and so were the memories of him and Mark respected this. I had not even introduced him to my son because Mark and I usually spent the holidays apart with our respective families. I also didn't know what my son or family would think if they knew I was dating someone only 5 years older than my own offspring. I didn't want the judgement and I also liked keeping my love life a secret. Everything Mark and I did together was so dark and all consuming—I loved it. So I did not wish to bring it into the light. We had our soft and gushy moments, but I always brought the attention back to the scenes I wanted to pursue.

I told Mark during one of our many conversations via text that I loved watching movies in my room, especially horror movies. He then said he wanted to put a projector screen in my bedroom so I could feel like I'm at the movies, but still in the comfort of my own bed, especially on hard days when I just can't get out of bed. I was a little hesitant about the idea of him being in my room, but I agreed to have him come over and install it. After he installed it, he asked if he could stay and only watch a movie with me in bed, no sex, like a date. I liked the idea and got some snacks and wine from the kitchen for us to enjoy. I picked one of my favorite movies of all time: Queen of the Damned. The movie is not very true to the book it is based off of, but I loved the soundtrack and I liked the actor's portrayal of Lestat de Lioncourt. Mark thought the movie was cool and teased me about how I only like it because of Lestat. I only smiled a bashful smile confirming his assessment. It was getting late so we decided to just go to sleep after the movie.

While I was sleeping, I dreamt about recreating the infamous bath scene from the movie we had watched. I wondered if Mark would be up for it when he woke up. I was getting so aroused while I was sleeping. When I finally woke up, Mark was not beside me, but in my bathroom. Then I heard the tub turn on and got excited. It's like we are the same person! He found some candles in my house and had them lit, he had also gone to the store and bought some rose petals to put into the tub. How had I slept through him leaving and coming back? When he came out of the bathroom, he greeted me with a kiss then put the projector sound on to play the Queen of the Damned soundtrack with the bath scene song playing. He lifted me from the bed, stood me up in the bathroom, took my clothes off while lightly kissing areas of my body as he did so, and then motioned for me to get into the tub. He then undressed and got into the tub with me. I had a big bathroom with a jet tub in the corner of the room so it was perfect. The lights were off and the candles flickered. The rose petals stuck to our bodies, but we didn't care because we were already making out to the music and touching each other. I bit his left nipple just like the queen did to Lestat in the movie and we laughed, then we got out to dry off.

I had an idea suddenly, I knew what I wanted to do once we got to the bed. I told Mark and he was shocked, but down to do it, so I put on some animated monster porn. It was my latest interest, there was just something about a woman being completely taken over and used by a monster that excited me. I found the one I thought looked good of a demon type monster with horns and a huge cock pounding a busty brunette. As it was starting, I had decided we would do everything they were doing in the video so of course I had my mouth around Mark's dick while he watched the projector screen. Then I got on top of Mark and rode him, I came pretty quickly, but I wanted to finish the video and so he got behind me while we watched the screen together. We were both moaning loudly. It was so hot seeing the brunette being used and filled up with her breasts swaying while she was being taken from behind as well. I absentmindedly looked over and saw one of my wedding photos along with my late husband's face and instantly felt so much shame and guilt. I tensed up, looked away, and tried to concentrate on my next orgasm. The monster started going at it faster and so did Mark, it started to hurt a bit, but it felt so good, I didn't want him to stop, but I was climaxing again. He felt me orgasm and then came in unison with the demon creature on the screen with loud grunts and groaning. He pulled out of me and laid back exhausted. I got up to relieve myself because his cum was running down my legs and I needed to get in the shower to clear my head.

I turned on the shower and started crying. I felt so dirty in that moment because I liked the shameful and dark things I had just watched. I cried because I had brought another man into my bedroom and forgot to put the old pictures of my husband away before Mark came over. I honestly didn't even think about it until I accidentally glanced at them just minutes ago. I heard a tap on the bathroom door, Mark asked if I was alright and if he could come in. I said yes and so he got into to shower with me, he could tell I had been crying because my eyes were a little puffy. He comforted me, kissed me, and said everything was going to be okay, and that we didn't have to have do things in my bedroom if I didn't want to anymore. He apologized for not respecting my space in the first place. I told him it was not his fault. We continued kissing and just held each other as the water poured over us. Seeing and feeling his nice body made me want him again and so we fucked in the shower, but slowly and with passion, with what one might consider to be love. That's what it felt like anyway. It was something I hadn't experienced in several years. I came very hard again while my legs were wrapped around him as he had me lifted against the shower wall. If only Mark could be inside of me like this forever. We savored our moment in the shower for as long as we could until we had to get out and return to the real world. The real, lonely, and scary world.