Dirty Pop!

Mark and I continued using the costumes until my interest waned. At this point, Mark became completely enamored with me, but he had to go out of town for Thanksgiving to be with family. I didn't mind because I was excited to spend some much needed time with my son. I had missed him so much. However, even though Mark was out of town, we still managed to sext each other and he even sent me a video of him fucking his flesh light on Black Friday, which I loved. I had also been texting the married men from the party sending them pictures of me at the gym or getting out of the shower. It was a thrill getting so many different messages and pictures, from which I could judge, of the men.

When the holidays including Christmas were over, Mark said he wanted to take me to a cabin in Tennessee with some of his friends and a few of their girlfriends for a New Year's Eve party. My son expressed that he wanted to go back to his college in order to attend his own New Year's Eve event, so I told Mark I was available. I missed Mark and wanted to spend more time with him anyway, even if it was in the company of his younger friends.

He picked me up and we started the 5 hour trek to the cabin. I loved the mountains and the cabin was huge! It had a pool table, hot tub, and several rooms. It was gorgeous and the roof was covered with snow as was the ground. I wore the trendiest boots, black leggings, a white V neck tee, and a flannel jacket. Mark introduced me to all of his friends and they were all so attractive. Maybe because they were simply younger, either way I was undressing a few of them with my eyes. We started drinking and we played beer pong, pool, and Spin the Bottle. I was paired with a couple of girls, and a really hot dark headed guy. He bragged about being the one to kiss "the MILF" and some of the more stuck up girls rolled their eyes while one girl commented on my beauty and said I looked akin to Megan Fox, but without the hideous hammer thumbs, which made us all laugh.

As everyone was watching the TV and waiting for the ball to drop, which was still 10 minutes away, I whispered a sexy plan of mine in Mark's ear and we quietly headed to the room we were staying in. I left the door slightly ajar so we could hear when it was time to come back and sing "Auld Lang Syne". With Mark's back to the door, I kissed him, groped him, and told him how much I had missed him while getting down on my knees. I quietly licked and sucked him, and then got faster and sloppier as I heard the others in the room counting down. As soon as everyone yelled out when the ball dropped and popped a couple of bottles of champagne, Mark popped off inside my mouth. I let it sexily ooze out the sides of my mouth as I looked up at him. He then stood me up, placed his hand under my chin, and kissed me. He then whispered in my ear, "Happy New Year, my good girl."

Mark zipped his pants back up while I cleaned myself off and we joined the rest of the party quickly to make it seem like we were never gone. As the night progressed, everyone got so wasted. I was in the hot tub with some of the other girls and one other guy just talking about how crazy the past year had been and eventually, we all starting making out among other things without a worry or care. Then the girls and I decided to be topless for the rest of the night. Mark was trying to have a serious, yet drunken intellectual conversation with one of his guy friends on the patio. His friend was barely listening because he was distracted by what he was seeing in the hot tub.

It was all a blur from that point on, when we all woke up in various places throughout the cabin, someone had decided to make coffee and tea, while someone else made breakfast. It was a very pleasant and quiet morning with soft and polite conversation. That afternoon as everyone was packing and getting ready to leave, Mark and I decided to have soft and quiet sex then shower before leaving the cabin. On the way back I realized I had gotten some of the phone numbers of his friends and some of their girlfriends. I smiled thinking about my next sexual adventure, but for now I was tired and decided to sleep while Mark drove.