Parisian

Things were getting a bit dull and repetitive with Mark. I told him this and he was willing to spice things up a bit more. He had confessed his unconditional love for me at this point. He has given me almost anything I have ever mentioned wanting. I was his muse, the Eve to his Adam as I continuously coerced him into the darkness that enticed me so. He gave me beautiful and expensive jewelry as a late Christmas present well before our New Year's Eve trip to the cabin. I told him how much I loved fluffy animals. I had also confessed to wanting something sexually that I didn't think he was willing to deliver on, but I was so wrong about that. I had underestimated him completely.

It was Valentine's Day and I hadn't heard from Mark or anyone for that matter for most of the day until Mark texted me shortly before sunset. He told me to put on my nicest dress and said he had lingerie waiting in a closed gift bag outside my door. A couple of hours later, I heard Mark knocking. When I opened the door he had chocolates, roses, and a big mysterious box beside him that seemed to move. I welcomed him inside with kisses of gratitude mixed with some familiar pangs of grief upon realizing that this Valentine's Day was much different because it was not my late husband giving me these usual gifts. I brought my attention back to the box, Mark was grinning after he told me to open it. As I lifted the lid of the box, I saw two of the cutest and fluffiest bunnies ever! One was black and the other was white with black spots. My heart melted and I gushed as I took them out of the box and proceeded to dote over and pet them. I assigned them their names (Wednesday & Oreo Cheesecake respectively) while Mark set up everything they needed while I played with them and took pictures. I was overjoyed, I felt like a kid again, I almost cried.

When Mark had finished setting the play and food areas up for them, he told me he had another surprise that I needed to put a blindfold on for. I was a little hesitant, but curious at the same time. I put the blindfold on and then he whispered in my ear, "You know what bunnies do best right?" This statement turned me on a bit as he led me to the bedroom. He placed noise canceling headphones on me as well and proceeded to lift my dress and give me cunniligus from behind. He sat me on the bed, then I felt another set of hands begin to undress me and my stomach flipped with nervous excitement. Is there anything Mark won't do for me? I wondered who else was touching me—which one of his hot friends. Mark took my headphones off, but I was still blindfolded. The other guy made me kneel down on the floor and place my hands around his hips, then he guided my chin to his cock. I licked and tasted the precum from the tip, he moaned while I placed it further into my mouth. He was very thick. I couldn't wait for him to be inside of me. I felt Mark lift my body up to the bed while the other guy moved with me to the edge of it. Mark began to stroke my clit as he placed himself inside of me. I stifled a moan while I started to deep throat Mark's friend. I heard him say, "Mmm, she's really good man." And I knew who it was instantly. It was the dark headed boy I kissed at the cabin during Spin the Bottle. He was so hot, I felt butterflies in my stomach while I started sucking him off even harder and faster as Mark was pounding me from behind. I was practically choking on his friend's cock, but I didn't care. The friend pulled out and said, "Oh merde! Not yet we just got started!" He took my blindfold off while Mark also pulled out of me. I sat up and wrapped my arms around Mark's friend, kissed him, then we laid down together. He entered me and fucked me slowly while Mark watched. I came very quickly while he told me I was a hot MILF, a good fuck, and that he wasn't finished with me yet. And neither was Mark.

His friend pulled out, then got behind me while Mark slid under me and placed himself inside of my sore, wet pussy. Then the dark-haired friend slowly worked his way into my tight ass. He was so thick, it hurt so much, but it felt so good. Having myself filled up like this was the most pleasure I had ever felt in my entire life. My clit was rubbing against Mark's lower abdomen while his friend had a hand around my neck as he fucked me. Mark looked me in my eyes and said, "Good girl, take Daddy's friend's cock in your ass, and then cum for me." I cried out in pleasure at that moment from so much sensation. My ass gripped even tighter, my clit was swelling, and my pussy was sopping wet. One breast was in Mark's mouth and the other breast was being massaged and pinched by his friend. This was my heaven, this was the epitome of everything, this feeling, these sensations. I heard Mark's friend say, "You're so hot and tight, I'm about to burst."And then I felt him tense up along with Mark, I knew they could feel each while they fucked me. I wonder how it felt for them, if it felt as good to them as it did to me. I had already orgasmed several times, but I edged my last one out so we can all be very close to finishing at the same time. Mark's friend burst inside me, I came while he did this, which set Mark off as well. It was like a forbidden domino effect. Then we all collapsed and dozed in each other's arms. What a way to spend a romantic holiday!

The friend and I awoke before Mark did. He looked down at me and smiled, he kissed me, gently stroked one of my breasts, and motioned for me to go into the bathroom with him. I saw my late husband's eyes watching me from my dresser and quickly put his picture face down before I let it overtake me. I felt a bit of shame as I got into the shower with this dark-headed, Parisian looking man, while my Adonis slumbered in the other room, but oh, how it felt so right at the same time! All of it had felt so good. How could I say no to more?