Make a Scene

A few days had passed and I was anxious to get to Mark's place again, but this time we were going to do our first scene. He left his front door unlocked and I went inside. I found him in his room. He had some lesbian porn paused on a laptop on his desk along with a pocket pussy or a flesh light of sorts that I had seen men use in the various porn videos I had consumed while I masturbated before I had even met Mark. I took my clothes off to reveal the sexy lingerie I had on underneath then sat on my knees on the floor in the corner of the room. I awaited instruction from him. He explained that good girls get to suck him off if they don't move from their spot, but bad girls get a rough punishment. He took the flavored lube from his desk drawer and placed some on his already hard cock. He looked at me while he lubed up then turned to the side and lubed up his toy. He resumed his porn video of the two women kissing and grabbing each other's breasts, which turned us both on, and he proceeded to place himself inside of his toy slowly and moaned. My eyes were wanton. I loved seeing his dick move in and out of the synthetic vaginal hole and felt myself getting really wet. I went to play with myself, but he ordered me not to and told me to place my hands on the floor. He kept pumping his flesh light and I so desperately wanted to go and put my mouth on his dick, but I knew if I just stayed patient, I would be rewarded. He was moaning while watching the porn, but still keeping an eye on me, and fucking his toy. Seeing his dick pounding roughly in lustful frustration made my mouth water. He pulled out of it after awhile and came over to me. He lifted my chin and told me what a good girl I had been while daddy played with his toy and that he was going to fuck my mouth like he did his flesh light and to open wide. I was so elated and dripping from arousal. He stuck his big cock in my mouth and it tasted so yummy, like strawberries, my favorite. He told me to be a good little bitch and suck his dick. I sucked him as hard as I could, I licked and sucked the tip, and then deep throated him with force. He groaned and put his hands behind my head. I felt him tense and then he came hard in the back of my throat.

He provided me with the best aftercare. We cuddled in his bed with snacks and watched Netflix while he stroked my hair, kissed my forehead, and told me I was the best he ever had. It was the first time he was able to show another person his private masturbating routine and the fact that I wanted this scene impressed him. It made him feel understood by me. When he became hard again, he started playing with my tits and proceeded to finger me. These younger men had good stamina! I was ready for him to fuck me. He made me get on all fours while he entered me from behind, he had one hand grabbing my hip and the other fingering my clit. I was about to cum again when he pulled out. He bid me to lay all the way down on the bed, he lowered his head next to mine and asked me if I was going to be his good girl to which I nodded. He then did something unexpected, he started teasing my ass with his slick cock, and then he started to work his way inside it slowly. It was painful, but felt amazing. The fit was incredibly tight and he told me it was almost too tight, but he was able to start thrusting after he got himself all the way in. While he fucked my ass, my clit was being rubbed hard against the bed and I moaned from the pleasure of it all. He told me I was a good girl for taking daddy's dick in my ass. He gritted his teeth and said: "Fuck, it's so good. Your ass is so tight!" I felt myself getting close to climaxing, he stuck his fingers inside me while he continued fucking my ass and I came hard. Mark felt both the tightness of my ass and pussy at the same time, which made him cum as well. We both orgasmed loudly and then he collapsed on top of me with his cock still throbbing inside. I felt so much sexual release that it made me emotional. Mark pulled out of me, comforted me, and then we both passed out in each other's arms until morning. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my entire life and we continued doing many more scenes together like this.