Trip Switch

We continued seeing each other, texting, sexting, and discussing more scenes to do. It was all such a high. I haven't felt this excited about my life since my wedding day, which was sad considering the circumstances. Pushing those thoughts aside, I got ready for my next scene with Mark. I put on some white lacy lingerie underneath my black dress with my overnight bag in hand, and left in plans to christened a new house that Mark had helped build that has now been fully furnished for potential buyers. I entered the house alone and found Mark with his headphones on while watching Youtube on his laptop in one of the bedrooms.

I put myself in role play mode and asked in my motherly voice, "Whatcha watchin', bud?" as I stepped behind him while he sat in his chair at the desk. I placed my hands on his shoulders. He just simply said "Youtube, why?"
I lowered my head and whispered in his ear, "Why don't you put on something that Mommy would like?" I kissed his neck and nibbled on his right ear after I took the headphones off of him. He immediately went to the link I had sent him earlier. Two men appeared on the screen and one was already sucking the other one off admittedly better than I could ever do. I then moved one of my hands from his shoulder to the inside of his pants and started playing with him. He already had a bit of precum come out which lubricated my hand a bit so I could stroke him better.
We stared at the screen together and when one of the men placed his cock inside the other both sighing with pleasure I asked, "Would you like to play the way they are playing?" To which he whispered, "Yes, Mommy. Use me."

I ordered him to sit on the bed, but to keep looking at his laptop. I took my dress off, grabbed my strap on from the bag, placed some flavored lube on it, and then told him to get down on his knees and suck it. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair while imagining myself as a man getting a blow job from a blonde bombshell.

When I was satisfied with this display, I ordered him to undress and then get on all fours on the bed. I turned on the vibrating feature of the toy, put a condom on, and lubed up some more before I climbed on top of him.
I took it very slow as he had requested. He was doing so well and taking it like a good boy, but I got greedily impatient and forced all of it in when we were only half way there and he let out a load groan into the pillow, but signaled for me to keep going. The vibrating feature felt amazing on my clit as I fucked him.
I fucked him slowly at first, but then he started pushing back into me and it was pure bliss. I felt like a man and I had all of the control. I fucked him harder and harder until I came. When I pulled out, he got up to kiss me, and I saw that he also had a release on the bedsheets.