ONE SHOT

The irony, when I went to this world who called 'Teyvat', suffering from endless nightmare from the start, the moment I reach here. I lost my element thanks to unknown power who fear to me, scared I will destroy the world.

The power of element who bear the responsibility to protect the world, yet to suffer the agony of humans and what they called, an archon.

Seven nations across Teyvat and seven archons ruled each nation. Seven gods altogether yet cannot finish me. Instead they lock my element and throw me without listen to my voice.

"I don't come to destroy you..."

"There is only thing that thing only..."

"My duty is to kill the cells..."

"Seven cells in seven nations, waiting their time to destroy Teyvat..."

"I may lose my element, but it won't stop me..."

"I will find each of you...and destroy you..."

".................."

But it is not easy as I though. After been defeated by the seven, I managed to run away just barely. I make a huge mistake that time and feel liked I can talk to them but no, they will not even listen to me.

I do not know where I am, but the thing I know are...I fell and lose conscious.

I don't know how long I fainted and when I woke up, a beautiful girl sits behind me and holding my hands.

She has a short stature, her eyes are olive green, and she has short, neck-length lavender hair with lopsided bangs. A braid runs over her bangs and is clipped down by a shield.

"A maid...?", asked Kay, the moment he saw her.

"Ahh, you finally awake...", shouted the girl, feels very relieve. "Thank goodness, we saw you lying down, unconscious with heavily injured."

"Lying down? Guh!!", said Kay, cried out in pain.

"Please don't move!", shouted the girl. "You still in pain. Don't worry, as a maid and knight in training, I will do my best to treat you..."

The girl said with eager attitude with a bright smile in her face causing Kay to at least listen to her. She just saved him, so he has to be thankful at least.

"May I ask what your name is?", asked Kay.

"Ah, I'm sorry...I forget to introduce myself", said the girl. "My name is Noelle; I am a maid who faithfully serves the Knights of Favonius."

"My name is Kay", said Kay with a smile. "It is pleasure to meet you, Noelle."

The first day I come to this world is not bad as I thought. I manage to meet a kind girl that treat me and tell me about this world what they called Teyvat. She also tells me about vision and non-vision, gods, and archons and finally Mondstadt, city of freedom that rule by an anemo archon.

And that picks my interest, the anemo archon, the one who locked my element. If I can see the archon again and at least talk to him, maybe I can use my element. Plus, I need to tell him about the cell.

"Mister Kay, are you alright?", asked Noelle.

"Yes, I'm fine", said Kay. "By the way, Noelle...did you see my stuff?"

I do not bring too many stuffs, but the items I bring are very important such as the watch and the sword.

"Do you mean this odd-looking watch and this sword?", asked Noelle as she shows that to Kay.