~{ 6 }~

After the Lady left the new guest in their new room, she gave orders to a maid to fetch for the girl for lunch. Then went straight to her office to finish the day's paperwork and tasks. Even with all this kabobel being put down on her at once, she still had loads to finish. She prayed now that with Mother Miranda's recent 'vessel' completed, her busy schedules would lighten up a bit. She doubted that though. Yet at the very least, she hoped that perhaps throwing herself into work would rid her of this blasted headache. Which she was quickly growing quite tired of.

A couple hours go by and Alcina had now nearly finished all her shipment signings. After a final signature to another sister company's shipment, she sets her reading glasses and feathered quill down with a long sigh of relief. She leans back in her chair and stretches, giving out a low graceful yawn. She then sits there, arms crossed close to her breast, drifting back to her busy mind.

The misterss had vowed that she will forever be loyal to Mother Miranda, but she had to admit, the work she puts into the womans rule really is a lot. So much work is done in her name but alas so little credit is given in return. Though she can not complain too much. She was given this castle, well delivered blood for her winery supply, maidens by the dozen to quench her upmost needed thurst. And of course, she was given back her three beautiful daughters, who Alcina each cherishes very much.

Though with every task Alcina has done to serve under Mother Miranda's rule, never questioning her once, it made her think of recent assessments. More importantly this recent 'vessel' to be exact, that is now here in her castle. How did Mother Miranda ever come across this Girl in the first place?

When Alcina first layed her eyes on this girl, her appearance did look strangely familiar but not with any common looks from this region. She definitely didn't seem like some local peasant from the village. No, this girl was much different. Her hair, the accent of her voice, her demeanor and stature she gives off...Her Eyes. Even with the cadeu being experimented upon her. Alcina could sense this one was much more different then any tested vessel that Miranda has used. It's as if she...never came from the village. And even if that was so, where could she possibly have came from...and why does she feel like I've seen someone, or something, like her before?

Alcina shakes her head out of her conflicted thoughts, too frustrated to ponder on them anymore. She lifts from her chair with a small stretch at her back, her joints popping into place. With a satisfied sigh, she starts walking away from her desk towards the door. Her daughter's should be in the dining room now...as well as her new guest. She glides her way out into the hallway. "Perhaps I'll learn of this new guest during Lunch, yes?" the Lady hums to herself.

~~🥀~~

The three daughters were all in front of you, staring at you like prey. They grin down at you with dry crimson faces. You blink at them blankly searching over their presence while your nose catches a scent in the air. You crinkle your nose, smelling something raw and irony coming off them. Yet it smelt....weirdly good? Delectable even. So unusually so that you felt your stomach growl a bit from the faint smell.

What is this weird feeling? You thought confused, while you rubbed over your abdomen. You assume that the girls had heard yours stomachs sounds, for you hear them giggle down at you. You look up and see them all grinning at you, except for the brunette. You felt she was both unbothered yet annoyed by you for some reason. The ginger stepped closer and bent down to you, tilting her head. She had a flicker in her eye. "Well, someone seems to be Hungry. Now, aren't they?"

The words of her sister made her light up, as the brunette had started to move a bit too close as well. She hummed out a small cackle. "MMmm, Yes...I believe, I Myself, are quite famished as well!~" You feel yourself lean a bit back in the chair as the two girls began moving closer to you. With a sly grin, the ginger sniffed the air around you. But she then frowned, and moves away with a curious look on her face. The brunette mirrored the redhead's expression, looking at her confused. "What is it?... What's wrong, Dani?"