~{ 3 }~ ✓

The room was in a quiet and almost unsettling mood.

After waking up from what seemed like an eternity of slumber, you look around the room from where you sat.

You start noticing more details than you had when first woking up. Instantly you remembered how much weaker you had been as well.

It was almost more like the weakness you felt before simple disappeared without a trance. The numb meekness now replaced with refreshed and new found strength.

...Yet Possibly a bit of a supernatural type strength though...

You looked down at your bed, then down over yourself and see you had more slight tone on your arms and stomach muscles.

And you could feel something and strange immense coursing through you. From your arms to your legs you could feel it pumping gently.

This slightly scares you when you realize again that you seem to be very strong and strangely "gifted" with abilities. These new skills and trats feel way too natural to you and you wonder why or how you even got them in the first place...

who made you like this?

Perhaps you'll investigate that later...

You look around the room some more. The room wasn't too small. It was actually a bit large filled with very rustic like furnishings. To the right of you was a small wooden vanity with a cushy bench, and a large darkwooden wardrobe angled in a corner.

You look to your left to see a small, rustic rocking chair sitting next to a fire place, with slow burning coals within its hearth.

To the far corner was a closet door with a lock, which looked almost identical to the exit door in the front of the room. There isn't much else in the room except on the walls, hung a few old paintings and a small antique clock hang over the exit door, with long swaying chimes hanging from it.

The clock read '5:16 am' in Roman Newman numbers.

Sighing quietly to yourself, you decide to try and get up to have a closer look at things. Grabbing the blankets that wrapped your legs, you gently swing them off to the side.

You look down, now noticing you are dressed in what looks like an old worn out white night gown, with rips and dirt stains here and there.

It looked as if you were wearing this old gown for many years. You pinch at the collar of the ragged old thing and frowned at how scratchy the wool cloth felt on your pale skin.

Shifting in your itchy rags, you go to move your legs over the side of the bed. Your bare feet touch the chill wood floor and a shiver shoots up your spine. Your toes feel numb placed limp on the floor, before you carefully push into them, standing up.

Your legs shake briefly until you finally find balance and stay standing for the first time since....whenever. You smile to yourself for triumphaly standing up and slowly walk to the window.

Your steps were stiff on the chilled floor as you made your way to the window sill. Placeing your hand on the frame you blink your eyes to the brightness and then look to see the outside world.

The window loomed over a lower level--you're guessing you were in an upper room--and a roof laid out on top, below it.

You assumed you're in some kind of house, because out below and beyond the roof you see tall pine woods and blanketed snow surrounding the building you stood in.

Along with a long dirt path leading deep into the dark pine, which you quickly wonder to yourself on where it might lead. You then look up over the tree tops and see quite far out a silhouette of a mountain-like building with spike points at the top if it.