~{ 4 }~✓

The carriage rolls slowly down a dirt road, then smoothly moves to stop in front of a dark rustic mansion. A tall, flowing waterfall streams down from a tall mountain side just behind the house.

Snow covers every inch of the ground, with no sign of life in sight within the property of the old home.

A few settling moments after the carriage finally hults, the couchman quickly hops down to the door, carefully opening it wide for the tall misterss. With a puff of her stout pipe, Lady Dimitrescu ducks gracefully out and onto the mansions frozen front grounds.

She turns briefly to wave the coachman away to park the vehicle, who in return bows slightly before driving the carriage to the near by stables.

Alcina strides her why past the gates of the small courtyard, up the porches steps and rings the door bell. It rang out a loud, cranky chime, ringing throughout the dark mansion walls. The lady stood there with pipe in hand and waited, still deep in thoughts from her ride here.

On the way to the mansion, she had the many busy workings that needed to be finshed before the day is out. Paper work that needs to be signed, future wine shipments that need to be sent out. As well as the New Maidens to retrieve by the end of this month.

But even with all her busy duties in the back of her mind, there was still this lingering headache continuing to screamed over all of it. She comes to conclusion that the headache is in cause of both frustration and confusion of the unknown.

Mainly due, of course, to that horrible dream. The same questions to it keeped spinning in her head, all lost to a proper answer to any them.

Poor Alcina drifts off in frustrated haze with a frown plastered over her face, her head throbbing with distant pain. She takes multiple puffs of smoke, stewing within herself while looking blankly out to the side.

A click of the door captures Alcina's attention immediately, watching as the door begins to open. Her line of vision lowers towards the bottom of the door, knowing exactly who would answer it. The small high pitch giggles can be heard from the small bridal doll as she looked up at the tall woman.

"Why Hello, Miss Alcii~!!" the bubbly doll calmly squeeled.

With a small sigh, the woman give a crooked smile down to her.

"Good Morning, dear Angie. May I please come in?"

The doll Angie nods, opening the door wider. "Oohoo~! Yes, yes of Course! Get Yourself Outs of the Cold, Silly!!"

The lady ducked through the door, while Angie nearly slams the door shut giggling to the slam. Alcina dusts herself off and fixes her hat, still holding her cigarette holder in the other hand.

The tapping steps of Angie can be heard waddling around her, walking to the front of the Lady.

"Welcome!! Donna is in the kitchen Right Now!! But I'll Show You To The Living Room To Wait For Her!"

Angie beckons her little hands, leading Alcina to the lounging area. The woman stood in the room, smoking on her pipe, and waited for Donna while Angie waddled away to fetch her, humming a recognizable tune to herself.

A few moments later, Donna appears through an open archway with tray in hand. A hot pot of tea, cups and other essentials lay on top of the tray as she set it down on a coffee table.

"Welcome, Alcina..." The veiled woman spoke softly. She wore her normal black veil, covering her face. Her long button down, black dress draped down over black flats she wore on her feet. She clasped her hands together as she peered up through her veil at her fellow Lady.