𝟎𝟏𝟐

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:"𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍. 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄" that's what everyone kept telling stephanie when trying to convince her that she and jason weren't meant to be. but she had been told the same thing for hundreds of years, if not now, then when?

"you know we shouldn't be doing this" jason tried to get out as he felt stephanie's lips attach themselves to his neck, the girls body closer to his than ever as he held her tightly on his lap.

"then why haven't you pushed me away?" she asked between the wet kisses she left on his neck, his hand gripping her waist trying to keep her still. his breathing had become irregular but he didn't seem to care.

"you know i can't do that" he said throwing his head back as he felt her trail the kisses upwards. her cherry lipstick leaving faint red marks along his neck, before she reached his jaw. "we really shouldn't be doing this"

"my gods" the boy gasped as she found his sweet spot just in the middle of his jaw "i forgot how fun it was to kiss you" he chuckled into the empty air, the sound of his laughter echoing around the empty cabin.

stephanie found herself giggling into his neck making the boy smile as she paused her actions, he lifted her chin well raising an eyebrow in question. "i didn't realise how much i missed your laugh until now" she told the boy well pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

jason was meant to be the responsible one in the relationship. the one to make sure there be no relationship, there lives were on the line. but as he watched her pull back he didn't stop himself from capturing her lips again hungrily. the three weeks he'd been forced to stay away from her felt like torture.

stephanie let her fingers lock behind his neck, thinking of how gorgeous he was. brutal and gorgeous. being turnt inside out by the ache of his voice, the taste of his tongue in her mouth. thinking about how jason alexander grace was the one true love of her life.

the boys hands finding her shirt and lifting it up slightly so he could feel her skin against his palms, his lips kissing down her neck as she felt her head drop forward against his shoulder. it was risky, all of it. it had all been building up though, the secret glances, the fleeting touches and the short conversations.