𝟎𝟎𝟔

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌" hecate's voice cut through the silence in the meadow, stephanie stood impatiently tapping her foot against the ground only scowling at her mother.

"my magic wasn't made for anyone" stephanie pointed out, her fingertips dancing with red sparks. her magic now came freely to her and she controlled it just as much as it used to control her.

hecate would scold her daughter if she could, but then again she had only been involved in the girls life for a few months and didn't feel it was right. she'd already lost most of her children and alabaster and didn't see it worth it to lose stephanie as well.

"this boy will break your heart" the woman warned with a frown tugging at the edges of her lips, she'd seen the future and she'd shaped it to benefit her children as much as possible but no one ever cheated death.

"that boy-" stephanie said sternly "is my heart, he can't break it" she clarified. stephanie pham was infatuated with jason grace just as much as he was with her. he infiltrated her mind till he was all she thought about.

if only she'd known how badly they'd end. how jason grace was going to crack stephanie phams heart and leave nothing but fragments in her chest. sometimes love was strong enough to kill and they would be the perfect example when the time came.

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, stephanie didn't know what they were. but whoever that boy she was speaking about must've meant a whole lot to her. she felt herself being shook awake by jason causing her to shake his hands off her shoulders.

"we're here," piper said.

stephanie yawned well covering her mouth. below them, a city sat on a cliff overlooking a river. the plains around it were dusted with snow, but the city itself glowed warmly in the winter sunset. buildings crowded together inside high walls like a medieval town. in the centre was an actual castle-at least they assumed it was a castle-with massive red brick walls and a square tower with a peaked, green gabled roof.

"tell me that's quebec and not santa's workshop," Leo said.

"yeah, quebec city," piper confirmed. "one of the oldest cities in north america. founded around sixteen hundred or so?"