𝟎𝟎𝟒

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*"𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃. 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄" the enchanting voice that reminded stephanie's of saturday morning's told her. a soft and gentle hand almost as nimble as her own resting against her cheek.

home? stephanie didn't necessarily have a home. she had camp half-blood and the wilderness school. she doubted camp jupiter would allow her past their walls without jason or even percy for that matter.

"where is your home, my daughter?" the voice asked with inquisitiveness although the underlying tone they held showed they had no doubt to what her answer would be.

"with jason. jason is my home" her jason, her superman, her boy made from clouds and lighting who shared the blood of the worst god of them all.

"hadn't anyone ever taught you not to make homes out people" and with that a whirl of white mist surrounded stephanie and she found herself at the doors of a much too familiar room, jasons room on the argo II.

before she could process what had even happened a whisp of blonde hair passed the corner of her eyes and then filled her senses as she was lifted off the ground, rough and strong arms lifting her from the ground. the smell of burnt plastic filling her nose. 

"you're back" jason mumbled as he dropped her back to her feet, his arms not leaving her waist as he kept her pressed tightly against his body, a look of desperation and worry in his eyes "where did you go?"

stephanie herself couldn't answer that question, where had she gone. why had her mother taken her in a ball of mist only to spit her back out. was she disappointed in her choice to stay with other demi-gods, to not run from her fate which would inevitably end in her demise.

jason's electrifying blue eyes stared into her own mossy green ones, had he been crying? "gods, i love you" he mumbled as he pressed his hands which were sweaty and smelt of oil onto her cheeks. "i love you more than i could ever begin to describe" where had she gone? she couldn't tell remember.

"i love you so much, i love you so much it'll probably kill me" they were silly words she never intended for him to remember. but in that moment, jason had made a promise to himself that it would be a promise he kept if need ever be. a promise which would tear stephanie apart, a promise from a boy with blue eyes that would end up saving stephanie's life.