𝟎𝟎𝟐

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌, 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 tightened themselves around stephanie's waist before she could even think. they were much larger than her own and little cuts were littered all around them. stephanie found herself going to grab onto them before she could stop herself.

"i loved that lipstick" a voice muttered into her neck, only then did she realise how someone's hair was tickling her throat making her suppress a giggle. her breath was warm on her throat and all she wanted to do was sigh out in content at the feeling

"only because you liked the way it tasted like candy" she said lazily, her voice tired and hoarse as if she'd just been in an arguement with someone. the person resting on her shoulder, moving slightly so they were more comfortable she guessed.

"it became my favourite" the voice suddenly yawned making her neck tickle, a small laugh leaving her throat as she pushed the person off slightly, their body stepping so they were in front of her.

the arms however didn't leave her waist, if anything they tightened. fingers pressing into her waist as if saying they were there. as if they were marking her so she'd never forget about them. as if they knew it were the last time she'd ever see them.

"you're gorgeous" the voice spoke up again, electric blue eyes staring into her own green ones which had only brightened over time. small specks of grey spreading through from the iris of the person across from her.

"and you're blind" she retaliated as she slightly pushed their chest, it wasn't enough to do anything but the body ended up sitting down on a bed behind them, their legs wide enough for her to stand between before they linked finger with her.

"blinded by love" they replied back before pulling her closer so she was in their grasp again. it was a boy. a boy with hauntingly electric blue eyes, holding her so closely. the most beautiful pair of blue eyes she had ever seen.

"you're an idiot, jay" she found herself laughing before the boy rested his head against her stomach, blond shortly cut hair tickling the bare skin above her stomach. stephanie's hand instinctively went to run her nimble fingers through it.

"hear me right now, i'll love every part of you stephanie phạm, until the day i die. i swear it on the river styx" sincerity and honesty being the only emotion she was able to detect in their voice. it was scary how honest they were being in that moment, how willing they were to follow through with the promise. no matter how long or short their life may have ended up being, they had made an oath.

mossy green eyes staring down at a head of blonde hair, as blue eyes skimmed over the small scar on her waist which spread all the way to her chest. the small blue bruises which were turning purple on her sides and the fist shaped tattoo of a lightning bolt on her collar bone. jason grace was utterly enticed by stephanie phạm and in that moment she had become something he never wanted to forget.