𝟎𝟎𝟑

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞. lou come with me" chiron's voice was heavy. "i need some time to discuss before dinner. annabeth, will you watch the girl? you should speak with jason. tell him about—about the greek and roman gods."

"but ..."

the centaur turned his wheelchair and rolled off down the hallway, lou giving stephanie one last glance before following. stephanie could only stare as they left, the centaur acting as though he didn't just turn her whole life upside down. annabeth's eyes turned stormy. she muttered something in greek, and jason got the feeling it wasn't complimentary toward centaurs.

rachel and piper shared a look before rachel spoke up, piper having no time to detest "me and piper will go back to hera's cabin. check out some things" she spoke up, grabbing the girls hand before piper could stop her.

"i'm sorry," jason said staring deeply into stephanie's eyes. "i think my being here—i don't know. i've messed things up coming to the camp, somehow. chiron said he'd sworn an oath and couldn't talk about it."

"what oath?" annabeth demanded. "i've never seen him act this way. and why would he tell me to talk to you about the gods..." her voice trailed off. apparently she'd just noticed jason's sword sitting on the coffee table. she touched the blade gingerly, like it might be hot before stephanie's voice made her retract her hand.

"are my eyes still...?" she spoke up before gulping, breaking the two from their conversation. grunting instead of saying red not wanting to admit that it was a thing even possible.

jason continued staring into them, it was like they were draining the energy from inside of him slowly, like if he turnt away he'd drop dead. but jason didn't seem to mind, he would spend his whole life staring into those red eyes as long as they belonged to stephanie.

the girl clicked her fingers in front of his face with a small blink, the red suddenly gone and jason's stare dropping. the boy coughing to cover up how awkward that just was and she looked at him still waiting for an answer.

"no, green. you're eyes are green" he tried telling her, words seemingly not being able to leave his lips as he struggled to turn away.

annabeth stared at them with a small sadness, he was looking at her how percy would usually look at her. she didn't need some stupid declaration from jason to tell that the boy liked her, maybe he even loved her. but what confused her was how he couldn't even remember her.

annabeth nodded, like she'd just come up with a rather desperate plan. "if chiron won't help, we'll need to figure things out ourselves. which means ... cabin fifteen. stephanie, you coming?"