Chapter 17

George Pov

I woke up in Clay's room. We had moved my stuff from my dorm and put it in Clay's house a few days ago, since we wanted to live together.

I looked over to the side of me too see Clay sleeping. He's so pretty when he is asleep. I smiled knowing I could think about this. Kissing him on the forehead I  gently got up and went into the kitchen.

I noticed an extra pair of shoes at the front door. Alex's shoes? I thought to myself. He must be in the guest room. I yawned and looked through the cupboard's looking for cereal and a glass, for some water.

Someone came up and wrapped their arms around me, kissing me softly on the cheek. "Good morning my Sunflower" I blushed at the nickname that I loved so much and whispered a good morning too him. His morning voice was always so cute. I thought thinking to myself, as Clay still had his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"Did Alex spend the night?" I asked him softly leaning into his touch. "Yea, he's in the guest bedroom." Clay said nodding. I hummed and started looking in the cupboard's again for something too eat.

"What are you looking for?" The blonde asked kissing me on the forehead. "Breakfast" The blonde chuckled still hugging me. "Can I make you some breakfast Georgie?" My eyes lighted up with excitement. I had never seen the blonde cook before. I nodded as he kissed me again, pushing me towards the couch. "Here" the blonde said passing me the remote.

I sat on the couch flipping through stations to try and find one I liked. The blonde went back into the kitchen, and I could hear him getting glass dishes, and turning on the stove and oven.

"Hey George" Said another voice. "Hey Alex" I said as he sat down beside me on the couch. "What's he doing?" Alex said pointing his thumb towards the kitchen, where Clay was making something. "Breakfast" I replied smiling.

The ravenette seemed surprised but didn't question it. Turning his focus towards the T.V and watched what I had put on.

Soon I started smelling a wonderful scent coming from the kitchen. "Like the smell Georgie?" Said the voice of the blonde as he chuckled. "Morning Alex" he smiled as Alex said a good morning back to him.

After a while the blonde came out of the kitchen with three plates, all piled up with eggs, bacon and toast. On the side was a warm looking muffin covered with suger and had blueberies stuffed into it. "Clay!" I gasped looking at the plates he covered with his warm breakfast. "Better than cereal my Georgie?" I hummed reaching for the warm breakfast as Clay passed one to Alex and then me.

I dug into the eggs savoring every bite. "Clay this is so good~" The blonde chuckled. We continued to eat our breakfast and I leaned into Clay's shoulder. "Thank you for the breakfast Clay, I love you." I said looking into his eyes as I kissed him softly. "I love you too Georgie" I sighed contently as he put his arm around me and rubbed my fingers with his other hand.

Alex Pov

I picked up the remote and turned on the T.V for Clay and George. The two were snuggled into each other with George leaning on Clay, and Clay's head on George's. There such a cute couple. "What do you want to watch?" I asked the two next to me.

George shrugged. "Whatever you want to watch Alex. It doesn't matter to me." Clay smiled at me agreeing with George. I nodded and flipped through the stations till I found a good one.

Ding!

I looked at my phone which had made the dinging sound. Who was calling me? George and Clay's attention was focused on me as I picked up my phone and headed out of the room, to take the call. My heart raced with fear, as I looked at the caller id.

Hospital

Hello! Is this Alex?

Y-Yea, this is Alex. What's wrong?

Hello Alex! We have just been informed that your mom is having difficulty breathing. We ask you to come too the hospital.

My hands shook with fear. Was mom okay? Trying to keep my body under control I said an 'okay' into my phone and hung up with the hospital lady who said a goodbye. How could anything be good! He was just informed that his mother, the only family member he has left is going to die? Standing up shakily, he went back into the room to find George and Clay sitting together in the same position he had left them in. He couldn't tell them! George would freak out and panic. Clay would be worried and trying to calm down George, resulting with him being stressed.

"Hey guys" Fear laced my tone and I knew it. Think of a excuse. Think of a excuse! I reapeted this to myself multiple times. "Alex, are you okay?" George stepped closer looking me into my eyes as he said this. I nodded slowly. I hated lying to him but this time was okay right? Right?

"Alex, you sure?" George asked noticing the panic in my eyes. "Y-Yea. I'm fine." The lie came out sour on my tonuge. "I have to go somewhere, but I'll update you alright" I avoided his gaze as he nodded.

"You know I'm here for you Alex, okay?" I nodded feeling guilt as I swallowed harshly. Should I have told him? "Be safe Alex" Clay said meeting my gaze. I could see fear hidden under his eyes, as he tried hiding it from George. I gave him a silent message which he seemingly understood saying 'take care of George for me' as I walked out the door. Little did I know it would be the last time before something, something very special would be taken away from me. Dragging me along with it.

(1040 words)

Thank you guys so so much for over 250 reads! I can't express how much in shock I was when I saw it. I love all of you so much!