Epilogue

I don't know how weddings work, so bear with me.

Love ya! :]

George Pov

"Alix" I called. "Alix, we need to get ready" I heard little footsteps coming from my 5-year-old daughter, that me and Clay had adopted.

"I'm here daddy!" Alix said as she ran into the room I was in. We were getting ready for our wedding, and I needed to get her ready. She had been running to and from my, and Clay's rooms, watching us get ready.

"Here can you wear this darlin?" I asked and she nodded, taking the dress from me.

"Do you need some help?" I asked her watching her struggle to unbutton the dress. She sighed and nodded and I chuckled. "Come here" She ran over to me, jumping in my arms, and sitting on my lap, watching me unbutton the dress for her.

"Here hun" She grabbed the dress from me and began putting it over herself. Once it was completely on her, I walked behind her to button it again. She had insisted she put it on herself, even after I had asked many times if she needed help.

She sat on a chair admiring the dress me and my fiance had bought her. It was a mix between green and blue, and even blended in some areas. The waistline had gold flowers, and I watched as she touched it softly, rubbing it with her fingers.

"Do you like it?" I asked her and she nodded excitedly. "Can I go, show Dad?"

"Of course hun" I watched as she ran out of the room, and down the hall, where Clay was getting ready.

Clay Pov

"Daddy, look!" Alix said, running into my arms.

"Aw, you look so pretty, sunshine"

I twirled her around in a circle, as she looked in awe at the way her dress twirled, and she giggled when I picked her up. "Is George almost ready?" I asked, wanting to make sure we weren't late.

"I think so, I was just in there."

"Alright. Why don't you go find your uncles." She hopped down excitedly and ran off giggling happily.

I straightened my tie, and once I was satisfied I walked out down the hallway, and down the aisle where people were gathering and sitting. Once I was standing on the stage, I saw Nick, Wilbur, and Ranboo standing on the stage, with Alix.

"Hey, Clay!" Nick said excitedly. He was holding Alix by her shoulders gently, as I watched her trying to get loose and run around more.

"Dad~" She whined. "Make Nick let me go"

I knelt down in front of her, watching her puppy dog eyes shine into mine. Her dark black hair shown as it hung down in pretty curls along her blue eyes.

"Sunshine, why don't you go find your father okay?"

She immediately giggled and ran out of Nick's grasp, running down the aisle excitedly. "Walk Alix," I yelled at her in a stern, but gentle voice.

She slowed to a fast walk, and I sighed, as the three beside me giggled softly. The priest stood at the altar, watching my daughter run down the aisle along with me.

George Pov

I was feeling very nervous and excited at the same time. I wanted this to go perfectly. Alix came in running down the hall again, in her pretty dress that she adored.

"Daddy," She called. "Hi, hun. You okay" I asked her and she giggled. "Dad said for me to come find you." She giggled again. "Aren't I the flower girl?" She asked and I nodded.

"You ready, darlin?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay here's your basket," I said giving her a brown basket filled with different shades of greens and blues. She grabbed it excitedly and walked to the front door of the wedding church.

I gave her a kiss and she opened the door with a huge smile plastered on her face. I heard the song 'Yellow' playing. The one the Clay had written for me, and my heart melted.

Once I saw Alix was at the end of the aisle, all of her pretty flowers gone from her basket, I watched as she went up to Nick, and he held her there protectively. She stood there with a smile on her face as she watched Clay excitedly.

Nick Pov

My two best friends were finally getting married! I couldn't believe it. I looked over to my boyfriend in one of the front pews, as he waved to me. Geez, Karl was the best person ever. I loved him so much.

Clay Pov

Alix came skipping down the aisle, decorating it in pretty blue and green flower petals. She laughed excitedly as she walked up the steps, and over to Nick who held her by the shoulders gently.

The music started playing and all of a sudden I saw my soon-to-be husband walking down the aisle, towards me. He had a bright smile on his face and our eyes locked. Our suits were the complete same black, the only thing being different was the tie. He had a blue one, and I had a green one.

Once we were both on the stage, I took his hands in mine, both of us smiling at each other.

"Do you Clay, take George to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked me.

I nodded. "I do."

"And do you George, take Clay to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.

He nodded. "I do."

Nick smiled giving Alix the rings, and I watched as she walked up to me and George and handed them to us. I smiled at her, before turning to George, and we slid the rings on each other.

"I now pronounce you, husband and husband.  You may now kiss your husband" (I don't know if this is how it works. Sorry!)

I leaned into George and he leaned back as we pressed a gentle kiss into each other. We heard clapping from the audience and the three behind us, as Alix ran into us and we picked her up. She giggled excitedly, hugging both of us, and laughed when we each pressed a small kiss to her cheek.

"Aw, congratulations guys," Wilbur said. Nick and Ranboo nodding beside him. They held a little brown box.

"What's in the box?" Alix asked as we put her down so she could look.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you open it?" Ranboo said, and she giggled again.

Wilbur held the box low enough so she could reach it. We watched as her tiny hands lifted open the box, and she handed it to Nick. Inside popped out a calico cat, with brown and white fur. Hints of red were within her coat, and she had a mix of green and brown eyes. Alix immediately gasped and picked her up, holding her in her arms.

George and I bent down, petting the cat softly, as she licked Alix's face. "What's her name," George asked, his eyes bright and focused on our daughter, as she pet the cat slowly.

"I like Patches," Alix said before anyone could respond to George's question. I chuckled softly, brushing some of Alix's hair out of her face. "Alright, Patches it is" Wilber declared.

She giggled excitedly and me and George picked her up, cat and all, and began dancing slowly with each other. Alix soon fell asleep, with Patches cuddled into her arms, and we kissed her lightly.

"I love you, George"

"I love you too, Clay"

(1325 words)

That's it! That's the end! <3

Thank you guys so much for all the support on this book. It's really been an awesome adventure, and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

'My Lover' is coming out with its first official chapter right after this, so go read that too! I love all of you, and hope to write more in the future! <3

Love ya guys! :]