Chapter 23

TW: Eating troubles

George Pov

The rest of the car ride was silent. I filled the car with little sniffles not daring to speak. Clay made quiet shushing sounds, probably in attempt to calm me down. He sat there rubbing my thigh softly, as tears ran down my face.

-----

"Georgie. Love, can you wake up"

I opened my eyes softly, as warmth was wrapped around me in a comforting silence. I was picked up and brought into a house.

Clay Pov

I drove home silently, making quiet shushing noises to the crying brunette beside me, trying to comfort him. He had soon fallen asleep, leaning his head on the passenger door. I continued to rub my thumb gently over his thigh as he slept, feeling the heat radiate off of him and onto me.

Not long after we had gotten home. George was still asleep, and I sighed not wanting to wake him. I closed the drivers side door, and walked over to him and opened his door. I knew he was sleeping on it so I was careful when opening it.

"Georgie. Love, can you wake up"

He moved slightly and opened his eyes. I embraced him, picking him up and walking into the house.

I set the brunette on our bed, kissing him lightly. I started to walk away, but the brunette let out a sad whimper.

I looked over to him and he reached out to me, his eyes closed. He let out another little whimper, and I chuckled  softly. I sat on the bed next to him, and the brunette turned over laying his head on my lap. Gosh, he's so pretty.

"I love you Georgie" I said softly kissing his forehead lightly as he fell asleep. Soon after I fell asleep feeling the comfort of the brunette next to me.

-----

I awoke to sunlight shining in my eyes. The brunette had moved a little in his sleep, and I sighed getting up slowly not wanting to wake him. I closed the blinds, and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast for my boyfriend and me.

I decided on making the two of us eggs to eat. I grabbed a pan and opened up the fridge to find some eggs. I cracked them into the pan, and heated up the stove, stirring them slowly.

I decided to make the brunette some toast too. I popped some bread in the toaster, and stirred the eggs some more.

The toast popped so I stopped stirring the eggs and grabbed the toast. I spread some butter and blueberry jam into it and set it on a plate. After stirring the eggs for a few more minutes, I decided the were done, and set them on the plate with the toast, and grabbing a little plate for myself. I smiled happily and turned of the stove, and walked upstairs carrying the two plates.

I walked into the room seeing the brunette still asleep and set the food on the nightstand next to our bed.

"Georgie, I made you some eggs and toast."

The brunette opened his eyes looking around slowly until his eyes met mine. My hand went to his hair pushing it out if his eyes gently, as he yawned.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked him. He shook his head closing his eyes again.

"You sure? Not even a little bit"

The brunette nodded and I sighed feeling helpless.

"I'm making you something at lunch, and breakfast will stay right here okay?"

George nodded again and I stood up walking to the kitchen to get some water for him. The brunette made a sad sound as I walked towards the door.

"I'll be right back George. Just going to get some water for you"

I walked back out into the kitchen, and grabbed a cup from the cabinet. I filled it up with cold water from the fridge. I walked back up to the room to find the brunette had closed his eyes again. I kissed him lightly, and the fluttered open.

"Here, drink this" I said handing the glass to him. He shook his head, pushing the cup away from him.

"George. You need to drink"

He shook his head again. I sighed. "George. Please"

Hr shook his head again letting out a groan.

"Fine. I'm setting this right here. It better be all gone in an hour, okay?"

He nodded slowly, and I went downstairs to see if Nick could help me.

Calling Nick...

"Hey Clay!" Nick said. He sounded happy over the phone.

"Hey! Would you want to come over with the band and do something fun with George. He's been really down lately."

"Oh sure. What's wrong?" I could hear the concern in his voice as he spoke.

"Um, so last night, I took him out and sang a song for him in the woods." I smiled thinking about the memory. "We went to a restaurant after, and Catherine was there" I could hear my voice break in between the sentences. "She um, she said some things and we came home and now George-"

"Hey, calm down okay?" I sniffled quietly as a single tear dropped from my eye and rolled down my cheek. "The guys and I are coming we'll be there in about an hour" I nodded even though he couldn't see and hung up after saying goodbye to the other.

I went back upstairs to tell George what we were going to do today. "George?" I called softly. "Sunflower, Nick, Ranboo, and Wilber are coming home later." I looked over to the side table and saw the food hadn't been touched, but the water looked like it had been sipped.

I walked over to the brunette and he immediately reached out for me. I kissed him softly on his light pink lips, and sat next to him. He cuddled against me. I liked the comfort of him against me. All of a sudden I felt wetness on my shirt and I looked down to the brunette who was crying silently.

"Georgie, what's wrong? Are you okay" My voice was filled with worry. The brunette looked up at me with a sad smile. "I miss Alex" He chocked out.

We sat in a silence that I didn't mind as the smaller brown haired boy cuddled against me crying.

Its going to be okay. I told myself.

Right?

(1069 words)

Thank you guys so much for all the love! We're so close too 500 reads <33

Also I'm going to be posting another book once Offstage ends. (It'll be a happy ending I promise) My new story is called 'My Lover' and is based off the Mr. Loverman song. It'll be a short story so updates will be pretty frequent.

Anyways Love ya guys!! :]]]