lover

Squiddy!!!!

Squiddy!!!!

Happy Meet-aversary!!! Remus reminded me in his last letter that it was today.

Aren't you so glad that I slammed into you in the parking lot all those years ago? Who knew that would be the best moment of your life!

Where would you be without me? Let's see:

Sad, boring, completely hollow, quidditch-less, husband-less, likely killed by the merpeople.

Basically you owe me everything. You're welcome.

Really, though, I'm so glad I met you, Syd.

You're the only one who can read my mind, the only one who matches my energy, the only one who would stick around after being run over in a parking lot and then left on the ground (I'm sorry about that by the way... I really needed to win that race).

I love you so much, Squid. I feel like it's meaningless on paper. I feel like I need to crush you in one of my famous JP hugs in order for it to matter. But I can't.

I miss you.

So many perfect memories, Squiddy. Thanks for being my annoying little sister.

Catch you soon.

Jim

Jimmy!!!!

It's our meet-aversary?? No way. That means I've been putting up with you for four whole years! You owe me a cake.

I can't say that you knocking me over in the parking lot was the highlight of my life, no. And I also think you're giving yourself wayyy too much credit.

If you hadn't slammed into me, Peter still would have found me in 'your' compartment on the train, and I still would have had Lily and the girls as my roommates. Therefore, I would have met everyone regardless of your inconsiderateness.

Also, if I recall correctly, Alice saved me from the merpeople. You're no hero.

You're a different sort of hero, though, I will admit.

You were always the first person I went to when things went wrong (sometimes not even by choice.. you just kind of popped up out of nowhere and forced me to talk). We clicked so easily and so flawlessly that I didn't even have time for my trust issues to sabotage it.

And then we caused terror and destruction everywhere we went!!! Go us.

I miss you, too. I miss my throat hurting from screaming at each other or with each other. I miss making fun of your every move. I miss your stupid face.

I wish you could crush me in a hug. I must admit that sometimes I liked them.

Okay fine, I always like them. But don't tell anyone because then they'll all start hugging me.