Words- chapter 6

The picture was way worse than I thought. My squinty eyes, wonky teeth and orange face. (I had attempted spray tan the night before.)

Of course, everyone had seen it, thanks to lovely Lauren. I cannot believe how horrible she is. It's unreal. It's all over facebook.

The amount of disgusting texts and facebook comments that keep coming through on my phone is ridiculous. One of them said;

hey amy its chloe, just wanted 2 let u no ur a stupid bitch.stop actin like u hav friends cos u dnt!!!

For gods sake Chloe if you're going to insult me at least use the correct grammar.

I'm gonna break down any minute now, I need to get home. I decided to text my mum.

- hey mum im not feeling well, can you come and pick me up? Xxxx

Its not a complete lie actually, I feel quite sick after this morning. A few minutes later, i feel my phone vibrate in my blazer pocket.

- yes sure darling, I'm not feeling too well either actually! Maybe theres a bug going around, be at the gate in 5 mins xxxx

Great, that will probably mean I have to make tea again, I've been having to recently.

As I make my way towards the school gates, I see a gang of older boys walking towards me, they don't look too friendly! Perfect, this is just what I need. I go to take my phone out of my pocket when suddenly- SMACK! My head was smashed against the brick wall i yelped half in pain half in shock, i felt a horrible feeling in my gut, i'd been punched. Hard.

" h-help!!!" I cried were the hell is mum? I thought, suddenly the iron grip on my shoulder dropped and i fell to the floor gasping. By the time i looked up my assaulters were gone. I pulled myself up. Thanks a lot mum i thought beginning to limp home, when. I reached home i opened the door, there was mum lying on the floor, completely still.

"MUM!!!!!"

-----@-----@------@------@-----@------

Authors note!

Dun dun dun!!! I love giving cliffhangers, its funny to see peoples reactions :)

So.. 7 votes for the next chapter to be published??? Im really not asking that much!

This chapter is quite boring and short I think, but I enjoyed writing it with lizzie.

It gets better... What do you think happened to her mum?

Oh yeah i decided to do a competition, first person to tell me song and artist gets a chapter dedicated to them.

Dont wanna be an american idiot

Oh can you hear the sounds of hysteria

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!

Love yah xxxxxxx