Chapter 2

I hate Lauren Brown. There, I said it. I hate her, and I hate all of her STUPID FRIENDS.

Today was probably the most embarrassing day of my life. Like, ever. I should probably explain.

Basically I was just sitting in science, bored as hell, with a detention looming over my shoulder, that I knew I was going to have to face in about an hour. Doodling on my hands, counting the hours until I could get home, and watch TV. So then this screwed up paper ball flies across the classroom, hits me on the arm, then lands on my desk. I look up, to see Lauren and all her friends on the opposite side of the class, laughing at me, staring, whispering.

What did I do now? I was thinking. I didn't think I had embarresed myself in public recently, at least not when anybody I knew was there! Lauren stare met my eyes, and she just looked at me. She raised her eyebrows at me. I frowned.

"What?" I asked her, trying to stay quiet.

She looked at me with a smirk "Just open it."

So I did.

I cannot believe one girl could be so hateful. No doubt she had help. As I read the words on that piece of paper, I could feel the whole class' eyes boring into me. It was a joke. One that I wasn't in on. And trust me, I really didn't find it funny. The word on that piece of paper. It was like somebody had just ran me over, slapped me in the face, screamed at me, and then left me there to die.

'Hey Amy :) Just wanted to say, your dad said hi! My mum said he was great in bed. He's such a player though. Maybe that's where you get your sluttiness from, huh! Haha nobody here likes you your such a nerd! Not like you should be, your dumb as hell! Your mums such a slut, and your little sister... Gawd. Bet your better off without her, hey!

Lots of love from Lauren and the gang xxxx'

That's when the tears started to fall. I mean, I'm used to hate, but not like this!

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my bag, and stormed out of there as fast as I could, slamming the door behind me. There. I got my dramatic exit. But I wasn't prepared for what was waiting for me when I got home...