Words- chapter 4

The bullying has been getting worse. Way worse. Mum doesn't seem to care, to be honest! I dont think she even realises I'm upset, and if she does then she'a not in a rush I do anything about it! Why me?

Okay, maybe I'm a nerd. I play the flute, and I'm okay in school, I think. I don't suck up to my teachers, but I try to do my best.

But the way that they call me ugly... Well, they're right about that. I mean, it's obviously true. It's annoys me when people tell me I'm pretty. Because to be quite honest, I am probably one of the most disgusting looking people I know. And I know a LOT of people!

Like I said, the bullying is really hard to deal with. Today in school, Lauren came up to me. She had this look on her face, and I could tell it wasn't going to be good for me.

"Hey !" She smirked "How are you today?"

I didn't answer, just tried to brush past we and get to my locker.

"Amy? I asked you a question hun, at least answer me!"

"I'm okay, lauren, can I get to my locker please?" I murmured, regretting it instantly.

"Okay, listen up. Basically, you're an ugly slag. Nobody likes you. And your dad left you because he got sick of looking at your face every day. Just go cut yourself, you need to get a life." She was grinning like a madwoman now. I just wanted to go and tear out her perfect hair, slap her pretty little face.

But I didnt. Luckily.

I heard shouts around me, people coughing out insults, Lauren's friends were all joining in too.

"Hey, where'd you get that top? My brother wears stuff like that!"

"Ewww, what a nerd. Seriously, stop sucking up to the teachers, it's really annoying!"

"Why are you still here? Thought we'd all made it clear enough already, nobody likes you! Just go away, Amy."

Right now would be a perfect time for a teacher to show up. But with my luck, they obviously didn't. Oh lucky me!

The thing that's not fair, I can't help the fact that I'm ugly. Just because they're all big and popular, they want to ruin my life? How the hell does that work? Rrrrrr!

I scuttle away, trying to ignore their jibes. But their words cut like knives. And I would know. I've had plenty of practise with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry for the late update, I've been pretty busy! Too much homework, that's what I say. Not really that good of an excuse though, I guess :L

What do you think? Some of you might not like this chapter, I don't know, had a bit of writers block. I know I've only had a few comments, but thanks anyway! Oh, and check out my friends @henchie she writes some good werewolf stuff, they're cool :)

Love yah meeee lovelies!

And remember...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

Georgina xxxx